Dembele Live rankings

• Just a query for you experienced traders; I notice in the live rankings under neymar they mention a lot about dembele , yet dembele hasn’t had any news make it into the live rankings , anyone explain that situation please

• Its because they haven’t used his full name it could be any dembele so it doesnt get allocated to any of them. Its annoying but its another thing you need to consider upon picking youre holds. If a player has a long or difficult to pronounce name the media will likely shorten it which means your players wont get those points. Ive seen it a few times with jadon sancho where the headline only says sancho

• @NewUser221691 said in Dembele Live rankings:

Just a query for you experienced traders; I notice in the live rankings under neymar they mention a lot about dembele , yet dembele hasn’t had any news make it into the live rankings , anyone explain that situation please

A player has to go by his FI full name to be awarded rankings, even if it's obvious who they are talking about

• Thanks for that

• Useful info, I didn’t know that! But Isn’t it a bit poor!? What if he scores a Hatrick in a World Cup final!? Is this something FI said they will look to address in the future does anyone know!?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.