Class of 2019: "You'll never win anything with kids"

• Chong, Dalot, McTominay, Greenwood, Rashford.

This set of kids, just tipped out PSG in arguably footballs best story since Leicester City won the league. Or at the very least, since Trippier got THAT goal.

They are gonna be talked about for years. Almost every Man Utd fan will now know who they are. This can only be a good thing for those of us who have futures in them. Plus, United have at least 2 more mid week games with players injured, so they might get some starts.

If he'd have had 4 subs, Gomes might have made it on.

• 0_1551914413943_C8CE5EE6-52B3-40AD-AA5D-5261EC2F532E.jpeg

Mind if I leave this in your thread?

• @Dan-The-Man These are exciting times, Solksjaer will give them all a genuine chance, I doubt Mourinho would have.

• @nally93 Poor Jose, who knew Man Utd were awesome lol.

• Yes Chong and Greenwood played a massive part. Greenwood is so talented that he knocked PSG out without touching the ball. He's a bargain at 6.61, everyone buy!

• Are you Man Utd fans usually this annoying? 🤣

As a neutral, I'll advise you to come down from cloud 9 and get back to work. You have won nothing yet.

I truly hope you support the club and Solskjaer with as much passion and positivity when things inevitably start to go against him.

There suddenly seems to be alot more of you guys kicking about since Jose left ...

• 'arguably footballs best story since Leicester City won the league'

😂🤣

• @johnboywalker Yes, yes they are!!!!

• @johnboywalker I know this is going to seem unbelievable... but I'm a Leeds fan.

Just love football and cracking sporting stories like Ole coming in and restoring Man United to the point where he led a team of kids to knock out one of the best teams in the world, coming back from 2-0, with a last minute controversial penalty, scored by a 21 year old in stoppage time.

My money is on City to win all 4 trophies.

• @Dan-The-Man no, I'm sorry, but Greenwood and Chong dodnt dump out psg

how many minutes between them ?

thats blinkered vision or tongue in cheek

start them all in the next round

• Arguably footballs greatest story since... Ajax last night. 3 shots all night, including a dubious penalty, and we compare them to a really top side. An impressive, but very fortunate win. That is all it was.

• @Munchie63 It doesn't matter how many minutes they were on the pitch. Chong got a cracking tackle in and the team were losing when Greenwood came on. Even if he didn't touch the ball, he's debuted at 17 against PSG and won. It's pretty remarkable.

My main point was just that all of these players are now massively more famous than they were 2 hours ago. When new traders join, it can only make them more likely to buy those players, which will lead to them rising.

• @Dan-The-Man come back tomorrow when you've calmed down a bit buddy because right now you're over excited and talking absolute nonsense.

• Rashford is beginning to look hugely under-priced when compared to the massively inflated prices of Greenwood, Chong etc. He is only 21 yet is already Utd's star striker and an England regular, attracting plenty of media attention. Should be priced at £15 alongside Sancho surely.

• The pressure on Rashers must have been Huge!, 21 years old putting that away, ice cold !.

The first team will be back soon enough, United have a chance of going all the way.

PSG must be gutted.

• @BlayneB

Well, my man, in a weeks time, I'm going update this post and see if these fellas have risen or not.

Maybe you're right.

• The Norweigan Di Matteo

• first time i've seen Chong last night and thought he ran around a bit and as someone said put in a huge tackle but also gave the ball away terribly twice in injury time which shown naivety... jury's out on him for me whether he can play at the level... didn't see enough of Greenwood to make judgement but McTominay had a cracking game... Was really disappointed with Dalot last night after hearing a lot of good things about him... Thought he gave the ball away a lot when he could have made the easy pass... Overrall i'm not sure the class of 19 will ever be a thing???

Much better was the performance for me of Luke Shaw, Lindlof is becoming a top CB and Fred was very good considering he's been written off before...

Not sure if United have what it takes to win the competition and lets not forget, they had a HUGE slice of luck... But they deserved the luck on the night because they were the better team and the one that made less mistakes defensively... I'm beginning to think PSG will never win the UCL and Mbappe & Neymar will see this too... They both need to move to better things!!! Man Utd perhaps???

• Have I been in a coma for the last two months and woke up in May! Did Man U win the CL last night Congratulations!

• @dannypea said in Class of 2019: "You'll never win anything with kids":

first time i've seen Chong last night and thought he ran around a bit and as someone said put in a huge tackle but also gave the ball away terribly twice in injury time which shown naivety... jury's out on him for me whether he can play at the level... didn't see enough of Greenwood to make judgement but McTominay had a cracking game... Was really disappointed with Dalot last night after hearing a lot of good things about him... Thought he gave the ball away a lot when he could have made the easy pass... Overrall i'm not sure the class of 19 will ever be a thing???

Much better was the performance for me of Luke Shaw, Lindlof is becoming a top CB and Fred was very good considering he's been written off before...

Not sure if United have what it takes to win the competition and lets not forget, they had a HUGE slice of luck... But they deserved the luck on the night because they were the better team and the one that made less mistakes defensively... I'm beginning to think PSG will never win the UCL and Mbappe & Neymar will see this too... They both need to move to better things!!! Man Utd perhaps???

I just have this feeling than Neymar could end up like Ronaldinho and focus to much on the lifestyle, 27 now, he really should be at Barca or Madrid but I dont think psg will sell him at all, even more so now they have been knocked out.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.