IPO's and what to expect

• I am thinking of having a play around with a couple of IPO's that I have identified.

I see from here that bots will hoover them up.

But the info I am after is, what can I expect to see? For my player, do I need to type his name in search box and then refresh, or how does that work? And when buying, do I put max price I am willing to pay etc or is it just like any other normal buy?

• @MrWh1te said in IPO's and what to expect:

I am thinking of having a play around with a couple of IPO's that I have identified.

I see from here that bots will hoover them up.

But the info I am after is, what can I expect to see? For my player, do I need to type his name in search box and then refresh, or how does that work? And when buying, do I put max price I am willing to pay etc or is it just like any other normal buy?

The players name will appear in the search box when he's been added. By the time you get to him, his price will have increased considerably but the buy happens exactly the same as any other. Be prepared that his price will be moving round a lot if he's just been added, so if you rush in there as soon as you can you're unlikely to know what you've paid for him until you see him in your portfolio.

• @MrWh1te click on the player before you buy, to see if the graph is there. It will show you the price rise from launch. Most people don’t because they’re in fomo ( fear of missing out)

• Thanks guys

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.