Injured player opportunities

• I've got a portfolio made up of mostly long term star players which I'm happy to leave and see how they work out but I wanna do some shorter term trading as well for the purposes of entertainment really.
    So my short term strategy is basically buying a few high profile injured players who are within 8 weeks from a return to the full fitness...at this point the plan is to sell them off and repeat the process. Quick, simple and easy to choose entry & exit points so it makes sense to me...Does anyone do something similar and have you found it effective?

• Keep an eye out for any news on Jordan Siebatcheu. Rennes' main man up top and has been excellent combined with Ben Arfa this season. Doubt he'll be back for the second leg but you never know.

• @Wiillaah sound strategy, 👍 but I'll speed things up a little bit for you so you can make your profits quicker....

What happens when a first team player is injured? What do the club do in response?

• I'm not sure where you're going with this... Promote a reserve player?

• @Wiillaah you don't have to promote a reserve player, just buy the injured guy's replacement.

A much quicker option than waiting 8 weeks.

When he rises 25-30p sell up & onto the next 👍

• @Ericali I see what you're saying but in buying the immediate replacement you'd have to be looking at the game live so your restricted to whatever 2 teams your watching at the time and I generally don't keep standby funds..I might play around with the idea anyway and see how it goes. Thanks

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.