Daniele Rugani (24) Juventus - £1.24

Midfielder :
    Emre Can (25) Juventus - £1.18

Forward :
    Federico Bernardeschi (25) Juventus - £1.87

• Please stop tweeting this shite

• @Cameron-Duffy

To appease you ?

No one is forcing you to read the posts.
    No one is asking for your time to contribute.
    As a matter of fact no one is asking for anything from you.

You're more than welcome to comment as you please.

You are more than welcome to repeatedly point the word "shite" at me. Honestly though, if you want a rise out of me you need to do a little better than that.
    I'm not even that hard to provoke.

Kind regards,
    "Fuse"

• @Cameron-Duffy

Look Cam.
    The fact is this, yesterday one poster offered 4 tips.
    One of those was a winning tip.
    As there was by another 2 posters the previous day.

Now that could be of potential benefit to the posters themselves and to others, assuming there's some consistency presenting itself as evident over time.

On that basis I don't think it's very fair to ask for these daily threads to cease.
    Find me a good reason and I'll certainly consider the validity of any requests.

• @C-Arroyo

Need to stop missing days 🙈

Def - Bonucci
    Mid - Max Eggestein
    FWD - Max Kruse

Not checked any team news so could have a mare here if any aren't actually due to play

• @Cameron-Duffy bit unnecessary to write that, if you don't like then scroll past, it's no different to what @Misto is doing, and we aren't sending abuse to him, I'm not involved in this tipping thing from @C-Arroyo but i pop in and have a peep most days.

• @C-Arroyo said in Friday Tips - 08/03/19:

@Cameron-Duffy

Look Cam.
    The fact is this, yesterday one poster offered 4 tips.
    One of those was a winning tip.
    As there was by another 2 posters the previous day.

Now that could be of potential benefit to the posters themselves and to others, assuming there's some consistency presenting itself as evident over time.

On that basis I don't think it's very fair to ask for these daily threads to cease.
    Find me a good reason and I'll certainly consider the validity of any requests.

If you're gonna stop can you do it like, right now while I'm winning?? 🙈

• @Pierre_FI.2129

I think it's touch and go with Bonucci, The game on Tuesday against Athletico is their biggest of the season.
    The title was pretty much secured in their prior victory against Napoli (who look like contenders for the Europa).

Juventus will be going all out on Tuesday.
    I'd be resting both CB's, which is why I've gone for Rugani, but Bonucci is usually the one asked to play two games in quick succession.
    I think we'll see Bentancur starting against Udinese, Possibly Khedira (could even see 80p Cuadrado) - pretty sure Ronaldo will get a rest, likewise Pjanic.

Typically half my players (and tips) don't play, but that doesn't make them a bad tip (long term at current prices). When we're talking big teams, with a lot of games, I expect them to be rotated.

Usually I'm not that confident - PB is a long term game.
    However tomorrow I really fancy Rugani.
    With Chiellini (95p)getting on now it's a case of if, not when is the right time to buy into Rugani.
    When he has played he scores like the other two, his PB when starting is good, improving, but not quite up there with Bonucci yet.

• @Andy-M said in Friday Tips - 08/03/19:

@Misto

Oh please don't encourage the snowflake army.
    Misto is pretty cool but I'm concerned the ferret will show up and post pictures of men in underpants to try to cheer me up. That and I get a little uncomfortable when it goes on for days and grown men start hanging around winking at me !

• @C-Arroyo

I’ll see what I can dig out for you if that’s what floats your boat.

• Would love to see rashica get something but my tips are :

Sandro
    M. Eggestein
    Dybala

• Tricky tonight as Juve players should dominate, but I guess they will be rested for Champs league.

• @Cameron-Duffy said in Friday Tips - 08/03/19:

Please stop tweeting this shite

Why has nobody pointed out that this isn’t Twitter?!

• @Cameron-Duffy
    What is worse, you thinking it is "shite" (your words not mine) or you actually talking the time to make the comment ?

• @gball1975 said in Friday Tips - 08/03/19:

@Cameron-Duffy
    What is worse, you thinking it is "shite" (your words not mine) or you actually talking the time to make the comment ?

I think we call it STALKING

• Still gunna go Juve heavy despite doubts in who will play:

D- De Sciglio
    M- Bentacur
    F- Dybala

• F - Dybala
    M - Can
    D - Sandro

• @Misto said in Friday Tips - 08/03/19:

F - Dybala
    M - Di Maria
    D - Marquinhos

You've picked two players not playing tonight and you will still beat me. I got negative PB for Sokratis last night

• Espanyol strikeforce available tonight has a total of 0 goals between them, so i'll take a Bilbao 1-0 win … struggling Schalke need a result and Bremen are hit n miss, i'll avoid that game.

DF: Oscar de Marcos
    MF: Raul Garcia/Emre Can
    ST: Dybala

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.