Psg players

• Load up or give up on them ?

• If your thinking further than the start of next season then load up while prices are down i say

• @Jad1982

I would load up. After being kicked out of CL, their prices have dropped to attractive levels.

• Marquinhos is at a decent price - top end PB performer and gets linked with all the top clubs every summer.

Unfortunately I purchased at an inflated price after it looked like PSG were into the quarter finals - considering topping up.

• Verratti looks good value too - has been £3.50ish and should get transfer links through the summer.

Not sure what his dividend return is though - I have a feeling its quite poor for a player of his talent.

• If you dont need the money on other players in the meantime, id load up to get good value. The only thing is finding that rock bottom price will be hard. They still have the league to play for. But then most of the squad are quiet all summer.

• I'm holding all my PSG players.
    It isn't as though they are in the same position as Monaco, or even Marseille (both of which I've dumped).
    PSG will keep winning games this season, they'll be back in Europe next season - I'll see out the panic and wait for them to rise again.
    Holding : Areola, Kurzawa, Kimpembe, Kehrer, Verratti and Mbappe.

• Oh and Draxler

• Lyon will be gone next.
    I'll keep holding those too. Mendy, Ndombele, Tousart, Fekir and Depay.

That's it for me in Ligue 1 - It's enough, most will be at Euro 2020 and they'll win a shedload of dividends from now to then.
    I reckon it's time for France to change the keeper and choose a new skipper now. Areola is better than Hugo and he's still improving. Having Buffon around is clearly paying dividends.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.