WERNER/PEPE/HAVERTZ/ZANIOLO

• First of all I don't own any of these players but over the past month their share price has just dwindle away even though most of these have been talked about regarding transfer moves.

Just looking at the price chart tells me to steer clear as it's not good reading.

Is it down to anything in particular although many had big rises in January,maybe they got to levels way above where they should be and this is just a price correction that was overdue, just curious that's all.

• I hold all -

Werner & Pepe slightly off form (in todays short sightedness)
    Havertz and Zaniolo recently knocked out of Europe

All good players - probably all have scope to gradually decline for a little while longer, as they had got a bit inflated recently, but at the same time they are the type to explode on the back of not very much i.e. one goal scored. Probably all have a fair few shares in the queue that would be cancelled on one PB/MB win or a couple of goals.

I expect them all to make gains by start of next season

• All decent i think. I own a few.

Pepe has solid PB scores to back him up.
    Werner is a player that can win a PB even though his average is lower his max is high.
    Both young, linked with moves.

Zaniolo shows potential to be a Pb player, will have a big transfer at some point.
    Havertz potential Pb players, has already won some i think. Defo a big move at some point- prem or bayern.

• I hold Werner and as far as i can remember he hasn't played in the last few games? i think this is due to his Bayern links and not signing a contract extension.

• @NewUser731 yeh Werner not being chosen due to move

• Zaniolo dipped at 4.71 earlier maybe he bottomed out already although Roma have a single game day on Monday.

• @Tom77 I think we are in a bit of an odd situation where these guys live and die on one performance. If he draws a blank or gets subbed On Monday he could go down to £4.50, if he scores or gets PB could be back to £5.50 + I'm an advocate of IS or selling to market if there is a tangible reason why a player is losing value and I think they are no longer an asset, or I think I can pick them up cheaper at a later stage... with Pepe, Havertz and Zaniolo in particular I'm finding the peaks and troughs hard to time, so i'm just going to hold - as long term these guys are some of the most exciting young talent out there

• @Vespasian32 said in WERNER/PEPE/HAVERTZ/ZANIOLO:

@Tom77 I think we are in a bit of an odd situation where these guys live and die on one performance. If he draws a blank or gets subbed On Monday he could go down to £4.50, if he scores or gets PB could be back to £5.50 + I'm an advocate of IS or selling to market if there is a tangible reason why a player is losing value and I think they are no longer an asset, or I think I can pick them up cheaper at a later stage... with Pepe, Havertz and Zaniolo in particular I'm finding the peaks and troughs hard to time, so i'm just going to hold - as long term these guys are some of the most exciting young talent out there

I’m holding zaniolo as he has a lot of boxes to tick for me, italy host the under21’s and foreign nations always put out strong teams so he could be the star player.
    Roma want to give him a big contract so that will mean transfer links as his agent will make out all the big boys want him.
    He is actually half decent.

• I hold Zaniolo and Havertz out of these - I got. On when they were much lower so they're still in decent profit for me.
    I was late to the party with Pepe, I bought at a high price so sold when he started to dip. Werner I sold in Jan which in hindsight seems like a good idea.
    All of the players have bright futures ahead, and have the potential to score a few and they will no doubt soar in price for short term traders. They will also increase over the next few years, so benefits for long term traders too.
    I must admit I'm slightly concerned about the dips as they are eating into profit but I still believe they have a lot more to return so will hold for now. May also buy back into Pepe and Werner later in the season too.

• Leverkusen are playing Hannover at the weekend who are in terrible form - they’ve shipped something like 20 goals in their last 5 games. Great chance for Havertz and the other Leverkusen players to put in some big PB scores.

• @Indexical
    Checked. 11 goals against in their last 3, 19 in last 6

• Hold all 4 and plan to long-term, nothing has happened to make me question that decision

• For me in particular Havertz and Zaniolo have dropped to far for me to IS them. Both of them are quality players, young, playing regularly decent PB prospects and I'm sure they will rise. The SS will help the cause.

• Havertz scored the winner today. Hopefully its a sign he's back in form, and getting among the goals again...

• @GregF pretty poor PB score with GWG.

• @Hotspur 7th best midfielder across a pretty busy Sunday, and isn't someone who simply passes for passing sake like so many high scoring midfielders. He's only 19 too, so plenty of room for growth over the next couple of years

• Just Werner for me, the others are overpriced.

• Havertz got a decent pb score but his value hasn't gone up.

• @John-D because it wasn't actually a great PB score with a GWG.

• @Vespasian32 Totally agree, I don't hold Pepe but have the other 3 who I expect to be FI market leaders in the future