ITALIAN SERIE A

Parma v Genoa 17:00
    Chievo v AC Milan 19:30

FRENCH LIGUE 1

Strasbourg v Lyon 16:00
    Amiens v Nîmes 19:00
    Dijon v Reims 19:00
    Monaco v Bordeaux 19:00

• A lot of my players playing today. I'm interested to see if Leon Goretzka plays for Munich today ahead of their crunch tie with Liverpool on Wednesday.

With that same theme in mind it'll be interesting to see how much Pep shuffles his pack with the Schalke game in mind on Tuesday.

• Spurs really are in a battle for the top 4 now.

• I'm a spurs fan and it's getting worrying now,typical spurs potentially blowing it.
    At least we will have the best stadium in the Europa league lol.

Seriously though would kane hang about with no champions league next season?

• @NewUser268150 Throw in the fact that Spurs are tight with wages he could move for UCL, trophies and much more money.

He's a great player not very marketable though, he's done a advert for something were he is standing on top of a goal, can't understand what he is saying and they had as many takes as they wanted for him, lol.

• Get in Nico Elvedi.

Winning PB with the likes of Kimmich or Messi in nice and all that. But when it's a relative unknown that you identify by doing the research then it's all the sweeter.

He obviously hasn't won it yet but a score like that still validates the process.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.