Looking for 'varied' opinion

• In 9 days assuming it's x 4
    You got £1000 & use it all...who or how many you buy ❓(picked mainly youth & few foreign)

Rashford will be approx 3.25
    Sancho 3.75
    CHO 2.25
    Felix 1.40
    Brooks 1.10
    Zaha 90p
    Tonali 75p
    Barnes 70p
    Guilherme 60p

Understand some already have said players & we don't yet know new equation
    Thanks for replying

• It depends entirely on the dividend table. Logically if dividends rise then you need to get on the dividend generators like pogba, neymar and co. And probably out of the bubbles.

If dividends don't rise then probably vice versa. Either way it's impossible to know who is worth buying until we know that.

• These players are more the youth rather than dividend players so logically at current prices wouldn't be the ones to go for if the dividends are hiked up. The best scenario for them would be "no change now but we might hike them up later".

Index isnt always logical though.

• @mike778 Yes totally understand ur reasoning BUT going on Index last month ALL money is on youth & if they gonna open up MB then where you lot thinking
    Plus I'm thinking someone MUST be in the know...or do we judge how market trading HAS been last 2/3 weeks Which IS youth ‼️

• @Friedeggs i would spend the lot on sancho and maybe rashford

• @Friedeggs said in Looking for 'varied' opinion:

@mike778 Yes totally understand ur reasoning BUT going on Index last month ALL money is on youth & if they gonna open up MB then where you lot thinking
    Plus I'm thinking someone MUST be in the know...or do we judge how market trading HAS been last 2/3 weeks Which IS youth ‼️

If they open up MB then the players that are likely to benefit are players like Alison, Lindelöf, any Premier League strikers (the match winner against a top 6 team could win media). Maybe Balotelli although don't recall him winning any media if he was in the top 200 before. Personally I've taken a punt on Lindelöf who previously racked up silly scores (200 points for an article on going shopping due to the United/Victor multipliers).

If PB gets a big hike then players like Kimmich, Messi, Neymar, Thiago and so on should get a big price boost as they are more valuable. I've not got a huge number of high end PB players in my portfolio so am weighing up whether to get some more but the risk is if PB doesn't increase then they will fall.

Logically if the above players become more valuable then people will move their money into these players and out of less valuable players. Logically this puts the youth players into iffy territory and could pop the bubbles even. Logic doesn't always apply to the index though.

Like you say the trend has been youth. If people are in the know then it suggests that none of the above will happen. Media will not be opened up and there will be no PB rise. Like I said, the best scenario for youth players is for FI to say 'no dividend rises now but we will hike them up in 2 years'. That way people might be piling into youth players now as they benefit from the rises in 2 years whereas current dividend yielders may regress.

Personally, I don't think recent trends are as a result of anyone 'being in the know'

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.