Brahim Dias

• He’s one of Man City’s youngsters who have brought through the likes of Foden and Sancho.
    Transferred to Real Madrid, massive press and hype over him, massive welcoming to the club, but Solari isn’t playing him.

I think Solari’s days are numbered, with the likes of Modric knocking on and out of form, it could be time for this lad to shine.

Thoughts?

FullDis: I bought 8 shares today.

• He looked well out of his depth in the appearances he has had i think it will be some time before he starts to make any significant impact on the first team.

• Spanish born youngster just bought for 20+ million. Sooner or later he's gonna be big. When Isco and Bale leave it'll be a lot clearer.

• @Advinculas-Index woah, you mean some kid who threw a strop because he wasn't able to get into a team playing under arguably one of the smartest managers in the world, is now struggling to get into and play well in the team who has won the last 3 champions leagues? Who would have seen that coming eh?!

• @GregF said in Brahim Dias:

@Advinculas-Index woah, you mean some kid who threw a strop because he wasn't able to get into a team playing under arguably one of the smartest managers in the world, is now struggling to get into and play well in the team who has won the last 3 champions leagues? Who would have seen that coming eh?!

Well the Jury appears to be out with some people - even the ones who have responded with their thoughts as requested by the OP

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.