Harry Kane - Undervalued?

• I do own by the way!
    Thinking of topping up on Kane before the split. Surely he has the potential to be at the same price as Pogba, Mbappe etc?
    England captain, Summer Nations League Tournament, Scores for fun and always potential transfer talk.
    What am I missing and why isn't he up there with the big boys?
    Thanks.

• He's not very cool.

But i agree, undervalued by at least Β£2/3. Even his PB scores are getting better!

• @Dronny-Gaz you are right to wonder. i hold him aswell but basically its down to how dull he is so only wins media when he does something special on the pitch

• I do own myself and watch todays game the lad did not stop running. Just thinking about topping up before SS.

• @NewUser66152 you don't get any points for running on pb

• Players seem to go in and out of β€œfashion” on FI. Just look at CHO, VJ, O dembele etc. He’s defo not cool but the dividends speak for themselves. Safe hold.

• Cheap as chips and I do hold .... very steady but boring as fu ck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thanks for the replies. I am going to top up and I can only see him going up in value. Time will tell though!

• Held Kane for a while - he is a bit 'marmite' - his price can be very static for long periods - he seems to peak around international tournaments. Any injuries - then his price goes south, I am only holding him as don't reckon the spuds will hold onto him for much longer - got to pay for that stadium somehow. Hint in the press he is not 100% happy.

• Picked up at Β£9.
    Not letting go for any less than Β£13.50 (at current market prices).

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.