Billy gilmour

• So with Chelsea getting a transfer ban will they be forced to look to youth players or continue will they keep and play aging stars like Willian and what if hazard goes it's t3icky but I think this lad could be special only down side is he's Scottish

• Transfer ban or no transfer ban billy Gilmour is a very special player, knew at Rangers he wasn’t going to be around long, and seems to be impressing very highly at Chelsea, reports are that he isn’t very far away from the first team squad, and under a new boss which soon I imagine there will be, I can see him breaking into the match day line up, he is already has a number in the first team!

• @Cameron-Duffy

Billy Gilmour was fantastic at Rangers at youth level and has undoubted talent

The only thing that would make me slightly cautious is the tale of John Fleck who was massive for all the Scotland and Rangers youth teams and hasn't fulfilled his potential.
    There's also another Scottish player Islam Feruz who again was thought to be the best thing since sliced bread before disappearing up his own arse at Chelsea.

I think Billy made a mistake in signing for Chelsea and should have gone to another English club with a better record of promoting youth, say Man Utd or Spurs.

The lad has potential, will he realise that at Chelsea, I would say he faces a hell of a battle.

• He always looks so miserable. Id invest if he was happy.......

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.