players who will rise 1-2£ in next month?

• As the title explains- name your player that will rise at least 1 pound in the next month and why?

• @NewUser280785

Raheem Sterling.

Title run-in, probably champions.
    England internationals coming up.
    And purely because he's way underpriced in today's market.
    He'll probably surpass £10 in today's money, whatever that may be after SS.

• @NewUser280785 You're asking for quite a lot there! £1-2 in the next month!!Just in percentage terms it's likely to be someone over £5.

• The way the kids are going Brewster wont be far off.

• I think Raheem Sterling too, English and one of the few players in that City team that starts most games. Title race, maybe a good CL run ETC and only 24

Should he be nearly £3 below Harry Kane?

• I would love to get on Sterling. My reason for not doing so, is that I believe he is more a prospect for a couple of months away, and my part of the pot allocated to that is spent on other players who have potential for higher gains.
    I am watching closely though but this could be one I just have to let go past me, he just doesn't fit my criteria closely enough

• @MrWh1te said in players who will rise 1-2£ in next month?:

I would love to get on Sterling. My reason for not doing so, is that I believe he is more a prospect for a couple of months away, and my part of the pot allocated to that is spent on other players who have potential for higher gains.
    I am watching closely though but this could be one I just have to let go past me, he just doesn't fit my criteria closely enough

What criteria could that possibly be ?? Too old ?? Plays way to regularly? 1st name on England's sheet ?? Still in with chance of FA cup, EPL, and CL ?? Picks up PB & MB ... the list goes on, I'm not being a tw@... would just love to here this so called criteria, the only thing I can think of as a genuine reason is you have very small portfolio and only want very cheap players to build for future.

So let's hear it 😉

• @Andy-M Yes I have a very small criteria.

I want players who are young but broken through (check)
    I want players who have potential to grow massively
    I want players who are at a level that if they drop, they will likely bounce back
    I want players who are more at the cheaper level (I have Rashford but bought at £8.49)

I don't feel Sterling fits this. Look at yesterday, he has a massive game and only gains 40p. I don't feel he can keep that level up, just to maintain what he is doing, and any bad games end in a fall.
    He also has the problem that he is in a team of superstars and isn't the star man, or even close to it. So when he does well, he still likely loses behind people in his own team.
    As a player, I love him, he would be my first name on the team sheet, but it doesn't quite work for me in FI.
    A lot of this is to do with perception of others. I am not betting on his actual skill level, I am betting on his potential based on what others perceive of him. He isn't a player that people get excited about so his price is unlikely to fly like others.

In short, I am looking at cheaper players who won't drop too much if it goes wrong, but will fly if it goes right.
    I like Sterling, but I missed out by about a month and I have to consider the profit I can make on him compared to the profit I can make on others. The percentage for me is much lower on Sterling.
    Maybe I will be right, maybe I am wrong, but that's the game I guess.

• Small portfolio, not criteria *

0_1552211242668_upload-4a347049-02d1-41f3-9fc0-4fe1357b2569

I do have other reasons, for each player, but I split my investment into pots and this particular pot is full

@Andy-M Yes I have a very small criteria.

I want players who are at a level that if they drop, they will likely bounce back
    I want players who are more at the cheaper level (I have Rashford but bought at £8.49)

I don't feel Sterling fits this. Look at yesterday, he has a massive game and only gains 40p. I don't feel he can keep that level up, just to maintain what he is doing, and any bad games end in a fall.
    He also has the problem that he is in a team of superstars and isn't the star man, or even close to it. So when he does well, he still likely loses behind people in his own team.
    As a player, I love him, he would be my first name on the team sheet, but it doesn't quite work for me in FI.
    A lot of this is to do with perception of others. I am not betting on his actual skill level, I am betting on his potential based on what others perceive of him. He isn't a player that people get excited about so his price is unlikely to fly like others.

In short, I am looking at cheaper players who won't drop too much if it goes wrong, but will fly if it goes right.
    I like Sterling, but I missed out by about a month and I have to consider the profit I can make on him compared to the profit I can make on others. The percentage for me is much lower on Sterling.

I Don't think there is much chance of sterling dropping, it will be about how much he rises.

• @Tom77 I don't think he has as much rise in him as others do, and I think he will find it hard to maintain, unless he becomes the main man at City.
    Which I just don't see happening

@Tom77 I don't think he has as much rise in him as others do, and I think he will find it hard to maintain, unless he becomes the main man at City.
    Which I just don't see happening

Football is all opinions, I see Sterling as City’s main man, an england star and still young enough to entering the peak his career, precisely what people seem to be hedging their bets on with all the kids - he is doing it now....

• Would be one of the big hitters who gets a bit of momentum - if sancho scores for England eg. ..

• He doesn't do well in media either. Second half hat-trick and gets only 690.
    Others get that for picking their nose!

• I have to say I was really surprised to see how little sterling rises yesterday. I don't hold but think of all the big players he looks decent value. Are people who hold him concerned by the relatively small % rise yesterday?

• @MrWh1te

I don't feel Sterling fits this. Look at yesterday, he has a massive game and only gains 40p. I don't feel he can keep that level up ????????

Sorry Mr White, but what the hell are you expecting????
    He played 62min which put a halt to the potential rise, but even so he rose 48p and you don't think that's a massive rise ?? I think that you should stop dreaming, in my world 5.77% rise for 1 great game is a huge rise.

0_1552212814583_Screenshot_20190310-110716_Samsung Internet.jpg

• @Andy-M
    You are basing that one one day as well don't forget.

You have given me all these great reasons why he is an amazing buy, but he is still only £8.60.
    Over 6 months he has risen a lot but if you look at the last3 months, he has actually fallen

@Andy-M Yes I have a very small criteria.

I kind of get what you’re saying, I’m in a similar boat.
    I can’t help but feel if he has a run of bad games or misses 3-4 games through injury, your investment will dwindle.
    The likes of Pogba, Neymar, Messi I think people will ride out the storm, hence why I haven’t thrown money at Sterling.

• @MrWh1te

He's also gone up more than 100% since July.. anyway this was just what I think, because that's what he asked for in the post, but if it doesn't fit your criteria then let's hope he doesn't rise £2 in next month or two 😁

0_1552213427647_Screenshot_20190310-112054_Samsung Internet.jpg

• @Jordanjl12 Man city are still in four competitions and have the most games to come of any team anywhere I think though.
    Also he's a frontrunner for player of the year
    So I think he has the potential to continue getting buzzz

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.