Fiorentina v Lazio 19:30

FRENCH LIGUE 1

Montpellier v Angers 14:00
    Saint-Étienne v Lille 14:00
    Toulouse v Guingamp 14:00
    Rennes v Caen 16:00
    Marseille v Nice 20:00

• Few players for me:

Rashford, Salah and if drinkwater could get a game, awesome!

Inter game, wanna see how it goes as I have Icardi.

Balotelli, hat trick please!

• @MrWh1te Something happened regarding Icardi? Thought he was dropped indefinitely.

• Arsenal v Manchester United is going to be the MB game, even if Salah gets a hat-trick.

• @Misto Peace talks ongoing and may play Thursday. Big chance of big move in summer.

I bought for a 30 day hold to dump once he is back in team as price will rise, but looking more and more like a long term hold now.

• @Misto yeah agreed about Man u/Arsenal

I am betting on a Salah goal and have bought a few, with a very short term view in mind

• @MrWh1te I think rashfords carrying a knock still and if he's not then he's just playing poorly (bar penalty) romelu will likely be at the top of a three rashford out wide.

Monreal struggled with sarr's pace but I see unai playing defensively this game after tottenham performance and united loss when they played more expansively

• This post is deleted!

• @Stocks-and-Rocks
    I actually fancy Arsenal to get a win today (hope I am wrong)

• @MrWh1te I think it'll be obvious in the first fifteen minutes whether they have set up capabale of nullifying Man utd or not. If they have they stand a very good chance and I'll be buying ramsey

• @Stocks-and-Rocks would you be looking at a quick flip or a longer term hold on him?

• @MrWh1te long term. Arsenal have an easy run in domestically and they are gonna have to go out and attack rennes and mesut aint playing well so ramsey and mhki are potential nice buys for the rest of the season. Ramsey will likely get some extra media buzz come end of season as well as fans and writers write about what arsenal are losing as he goes to Juve.

• @Stocks-and-Rocks Good luck with that, let me know what you decide to do.
    Will keep my fingers crossed for you

• Anthony Martial is the one i'm keeping a eye on today.

• Jack Grealish to win MB?

That was disgraceful

• Lallana looks so sharp today

• @MrWh1te What happened? Been watching the Liverpool game.

• @Misto Some idiot ran on the pitch and punched Grealish in the head

• @MrWh1te Just seen it. Scum. Now I need someone to punch Pogba to win MB. lol

In all seriousness, that cunt should have the book thrown at him. Cowardly as well to hit someone that isn't even looking.

• Yeah exactly.

The sad thing is, Birmingham will now suffer the consequences of that too, and whilst I am no Birmingham fan, there isn't much a club can do when someone decides to do that.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.