New here - Jimenez

• Why isn’t somewhere like Jimenez a bit higher in the index
    Bit if an unknown before he come to wolves but seems a top player form what I’ve seen this season & in FI terms he
    Is a low price
    Scores often
    Likely to be bought by someone in the summer

What are the negatives ?

Thanks

• The most likely for a guy like Jimenez IMO, is Wolves buying him outright from Benfica which wouldn't really cause any change in his current price.

• 38 mil buyout clause, other teams won't go for that. Wolves might.

• I hope you bought him.... just scored ahah

• @Stocks-and-Rocks

Ha why if he scored would his price rise btw ?
    Not like he will get pb or mb etc

• Price has gone up 13p since goal he might get pb, he's close and chelsea playing with no defenders rightt now so good chance on counter.
    Long term if he thinks hes underpriced and bought him then everytime he scores this guys gonna be happy as price will rise
    If your player scores I think you get dividends as well not sure only just joined

• @NewUser274226 said in New here - Jimenez:

Why isn’t somewhere like Jimenez a bit higher in the index
    Bit if an unknown before he come to wolves but seems a top player form what I’ve seen this season & in FI terms he
    Is a low price
    Scores often
    Likely to be bought by someone in the summer

What are the negatives ?

Thanks

I had shares in Jimenez, and he ended up just doing my head in...
    I held him for around 6 weeks, despite him scoring most weeks he wasn’t earning PB divs and would rise in price for a day then He would drop back to the price I bought him at.
    Waited for him to score, for him to go into profit, and legged it!

• Wolves will get both Jiminez and Felix from Benfica in the summer.

• @NewUser144311 I do see Wolves having one of the better chances since they've got that relationship with Jorge Mendes but teams like Juve might have the better shot

• @NewUser144311 Felix, if you believe the hype, will have a choice of clubs. Wolves have the agent link and Portuguese links, and could offer playing time. He may decide to use them as a stepping stone, but imo he will join a bigger club. Thats not a dig at wolves, but CL and bigger wages are the lure

• I think Felix will come on loan to Wolves to see if he can cut in the PL, and we'll pay the full agreed price for Jiminez as a result

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.