Apologies in advance 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Unfortunately I've got nothing better to do than stalk the the forum for next 4/5 weeks, just been confirmed that I have a stress fracture to the 1st metatarsal, just thought I'd warn you all before the media get on it, do not invest in Andy M for the foreseeable future 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

• The amount of typing you're gonna get through @Andy-M you'll finish your time off with a stress fracture to your 1st metacarpal!

(There's an argument in here about spamming the forum unnecessarily but it's Monday, it's still the first quarter and nobody's in the mood for that!) ;)

• @Lukeroro said in Apologies in advance 🤦🏻‍♂️:

The amount of typing you're gonna get through @Andy-M you'll finish your time off with a stress fracture to your 1st metacarpal!

(There's an argument in here about spamming the forum unnecessarily but it's Monday, it's still the first quarter and nobody's in the mood for that!) ;)

I'm bored, in pain and prepared, let the abuse commence 😉💪🏻

• @Andy-M You are one of the custodians of the forum. I hope in a year or two we will all be able to get rocket ships.

• @Clover I'll take that as a compliment and say thankyou and good night sir 😁

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.