System Issues - Stats Incorrect and Portfolio in different order

• Been like it all day. I appreciate they are doing testing for the share split but it's rather frustrating. Anyone else having problems?

• Yup, same. Also, my net deposit reads zero. Sadly, it should be considerably more!

• I hold 1200 shares in a player at an average cost of £1.63.

Just sold 75 to the market & the average buy price has risen to £1.66. Effectively costing me over £30 in profit. I'm now worried about selling anymore & I've contacted customer services.

Has anyone else had a similar issue since the site reopened after maintenance?

• Yes I have had the same issue

I have sold Lopez shares and the average price on my remaining shares has increased. I have emailed customer services

• I had assumed that the order of portfolio had changed, to update to "most recent purchases".

Example :

If your first purchase was 100 shares in Neymar he would be at the top of your portfolio.

You later buy Messi, Ronaldo, Ramos in that order.
    They are displayed in that order.

However you then buy a further 100 Neymar (Total 200)
    You then sell 100 Neymar....but he's still at the top of your portfolio.

He shouldn't be, he should have dropped below the other three players in your portfolio list - as those 100 shares are now your most recent purchase (FI always sells the oldest first).

I believe the maintenance update has corrected this, now all your players should be readjusted to be listed in the order they were purchased (the current held futures, not the player himself).

I could be wrong, but that was my assumption.

• Don't think it's got anything to do with that. I've seen it before when the systems go down but this has been like this all day. Everytime my stats are refreshed it goes to 0 dividends (should be 3 figures). It's also showing that my increase today is under 1% whilst my porfolio has jumped by about £50....this is also incorrect.

• @bigbradwolf said in System Issues - Stats Incorrect and Portfolio in different order:

Don't think it's got anything to do with that. I've seen it before when the systems go down but this has been like this all day. Everytime my stats are refreshed it goes to 0 dividends (should be 3 figures). It's also showing that my increase today is under 1% whilst my porfolio has jumped by about £50....this is also incorrect.

This is definitely to do with the upgrade. On the Beta site, it says my dividends is £0, when it should be £1.2k. When I go to the original, old site, it displays the correct total.

• @GarethG yes same here.

• I keep seeing a purchase on the ticker for sancho for 14.92 when he 14.90???

• VJ sold at 9.94, buy price 9.95...............

• @Le-Blanc

I've just been on the live chat & they're looking in to it apparently. It's frustrating because I'm now reluctant to sell any shares in case the same thing happens again.

Let me know when you get the matter resolved mate

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.