Bots getting stronger?

• 0_1552338697255_upload-1a655ef7-f666-4437-a467-392fc7da5ceb

I've heard of bots buying ipos but lindelof has just gone up 17p for me and i have no idea why. Does this kindof consistent buying represent bots or is it just one person doing a massive bulk buy what do all the blue lines actually mean.
    New player here sorry very confused.

• Lindelof is a good MB player. If MB gets opened up to everyone he is in with a shout.

• oh so thats why the market is going crazy.

How likely is it that mb gets opened to everyone?

• Looking pretty likely. Its was hinted at months and months ago by Mike B. Latest update makes in look very likely. Nothing will be set in stone til the 18th tough when everything about the new dividend table and the split is announced.

I would be careful getting involved now. It's getting to the gamble point. It goes as the market is thinking you win. If the market has got it wrong we will see big retractions. Some traders line up these moves months ago based on the rumors from MikeB's tweets, so they have insulation from any falls.

• I do feel months behind

• @LuaLua some of these investors will have made almost 20% today from De Gea.

i doubt they're bothered if the rumour is true or not

• I'm holding a few keepers.

Leno and Kepa are flying.

However my suggestions would be Courtois, ter Stegen and Oblak.
    These haven't moved yet.

If this is a trend they soon will ;)

• @LuaLua

I think it could be a variety of factors.

I hold Lindelof and value him at £3.

When it was confirmed that OGS was coming to Manchester, I made a point here that Lindelof would be the big winner, further suggesting other top Scandinavian players may get linked.

I'm a Cardiff City supporter.
    I've seen it first hand.

So I haven't been surprised to see
    (a) Lindelof become 1st choice CB at the club
    (b) Increase in value here.

I also hold Jones, he's dipped slightly.
    Smalling had dipped but I suspect he's creeping back up now he's in the first team.
    I suspect Bailly has been the loser due to injury in PSG game.

I would suggest that some of this rise is people moving money from Bailly to Lindelof.
    Under OSG Victor is the safe investment.

Possibly worth keeping an ear open for transfer talk too. If the likes of Poulsen or Forsberg are touted, don't be surprised.
    He spent all our money on Andreas Cornelius....

• @C-Arroyo said in Bots getting stronger?:

@LuaLua

I think it could be a variety of factors.

I hold Lindelof and value him at £3.

When it was confirmed that OGS was coming to Manchester, I made a point here that Lindelof would be the big winner, further suggesting other top Scandinavian players may get linked.

I'm a Cardiff City supporter.
    I've seen it first hand.

So I haven't been surprised to see
    (a) Lindelof become 1st choice CB at the club
    (b) Increase in value here.

I also hold Jones, he's dipped slightly.
    Smalling had dipped but I suspect he's creeping back up now he's in the first team.
    I suspect Bailly has been the loser due to injury in PSG game.

I would suggest that some of this rise is people moving money from Bailly to Lindelof.
    Under OSG Victor is the safe investment.

Possibly worth keeping an ear open for transfer talk too. If the likes of Poulsen or Forsberg are touted, don't be surprised.
    He spent all our money on Andreas Cornelius....

The rise is almost entirely down to the fact his name is Victor and he plays for united. Thats two multipliers for media buzz.

People who were here when he moved to united will have seen some of the crazy scores he got that week.

Not sure what to do now and whether to cash in. Wary that a lot of his media was transfer related so is questionable how many articles he will get now. Can't ignore the fact he was racking up 200 points for going shopping with his girlfriend.

• I agree I think he'll rise to £3. Playing so well atm. In a press conference the other day. Becoming a leader for man utd.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.