Market sell reserve price

• Am I losing my marbles or could you previously set your reserve price 1p below current buy price? Tried to market sell lile usual and states reserve price too high. Assume it's part of the post maintenance madness??

• I feel like reserve price has improved. My players seem to be removed from the sell queue now when their buy price goes below reserve price

• Mine too. I'd prefer it if they just didn't sell until the price was reached, pain in the arse to have to keep going through the process of putting them back up for sale.

• @Static said in Market sell reserve price:

I feel like reserve price has improved. My players seem to be removed from the sell queue now when their buy price goes below reserve price

Sorry but I think that is terrible, so you lose your place in the queue?? It should be like @Jimbob said, just let it jump over your sale, the reserve price never worked anyway, but I just kept an eye on the price and cancelled if it got ridiculously low, I'm aware that not everyone has time for that or can be bothered, but I'm also pretty sure they'll be not too pleased about being thrown out of the queue.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.