Timo Werner

• Werner hasn’t been playing recently after having flu and then his transfer rumours, however he was back starting on the weekend. Would this be a good time to buy and will he have a good amount of media bonus over the summer if he continues being linked with Liverpool?

• I think he will 100% move this summer as Leipzig don't want him to run his contract down. I think Liverpool will attempt to buy, but there are lots of rumours that Bayern have already agreed personal terms with him.

I have a few futures in him so I am hoping he moves to Liverpool! One to keep an eye out for in the summer I think.

• I'm wondering whether to top up on him now, or Jesus - both have dropped quite a lot recently. Who would be the best bet?

• If I could go for both I would, Jesus is next in throne to Aguero. Before his injury problems he was flying. I think he will definitely come good.

Werner has the potential, his goal ratio is nearly 1 in 2 for Leipzig. I rate him and think if he gets his move he is likely to keep scoring.

• @NewUser296074 said in Timo Werner:

If I could go for both I would, Jesus is next in throne to Aguero. Before his injury problems he was flying. I think he will definitely come good.

Werner has the potential, his goal ratio is nearly 1 in 2 for Leipzig. I rate him and think if he gets his move he is likely to keep scoring.

Cool, my thoughts too.

• Werner price started dropping as soon as it was announced he was signing for Bayern, however, nothing has been finalised and Liverpool are interested in him as well. This should start off a transfer frenzy in the summer with lots of MB. He was sick but is back now and will need to get some form back to justify his transfer.

• Werner’s game is much more suited to FI than most strikers. Lots of touches and involved in play. Hence the impressive PB dividend returns. If he goes to Bayern he will get more chances in front of goal and more possession of the ball, so his PB and dividends should by all accounts go up even further. And if he goes to Liverpool, that’s a double win.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.