it doesnt look professional

• iam thinking about withdrawing all my money just before the ss. All that leaked thinks yesterday is a joke. It looks like they cant handle the ss properly

• @NewUser162422 Sure, if you could let me know who you're selling that'd be great! All market intel is good.

• @NewUser162422 was it leaked though? Or people speculating/ guessing? Nothing FI can do about that..

Worth mentioning...
    I've seen many threads like this when people are angry. Usually an overreaction and followed by them returning and saying things like 'if only I had waited, my portfolio would have doubled'. Now I have to pay twice as much for them (relative to ss/ divs obviously).

• Can’t believe some people are so whiny about things. Get over it, SS is likely to be a good thing for most of us. Who cares if they have a small leak. It happens to the biggest of companies worldwide.

• The tech side of things really worries me to be honest.

After the update yesterday I sold a small percentage of shares & the BUY price went up. I've contacted customer services who said it would be rectified by midday. It hasn't & I'm now in a position where I can't sell for fear of the same thing happening again.

• i think a lot of 'new' people will look at it and think 'what the hell is going on'... anyone trading for a certain period of time will understand that FI doesn't always run smoothly and whilst yes it might sometimes look unprofessional..., it has also earned us a lot of money (so far) so maybe take the rough with the smooth if you enjoy all the other stuff aside from the technical issues?

Remember the company is a young company and will make mistakes along the way.. there is no other product like this out there so it is all new.. but i do get the concerns need ironing out rather than shoving to one side because I look at other platforms in the stock market, betting and similar that simply do not make mistakes!!!

• @NewUser162422 said in it doesnt look professional:

iam thinking about withdrawing all my money just before the ss. All that leaked thinks yesterday is a joke. It looks like they cant handle the ss properly

Tbf most of Europe had trouble handling them in the late 30,s and early 40’s.
    If FI and I had been around then I would have heavily invested in Pongo Waring and Tommy Trinder

Though I suspect with the prevailing bias for youth most would be pumping players like Danny Blanchflower who at the time would have been a mere slip of a lad.

I also suspect that trading would have been more difficult as it would have taken 2 weeks at least to send every request by post.

Anyways- don’t let the door hit yo ass in the way out

• @TeamGB its not about being good thing or bad its the way they handle it, too much shit happend after yesterdays maintenance like

• Bolt all the doors; hammer large pieces of crooked wood against all the windows! This security leak is far worse than we'd imagined!

0_1552399204080_upload-7a11366b-b47e-4b2e-b414-e738bb33530e

• @Advinculas-Index Pongo Waring... what a complete baller he was!!!

TBF think there's a certain Bill Dean that might have swept up on a PB level though as once upon a time goals won games!!!! Not sure if the passing stats back then got counted by shoving marbles into a paper bag???? An assist back then was the person who borrowed the footballer his boots to play!!!

• @Ellisandro
    Talking of leaks
    I told the missus there was a leak in the bathroom yesterday

Turns out she doesn’t like vegetable based pranks

• @Advinculas-Index said in it doesnt look professional:

@Ellisandro
    Talking of leaks
    I told the missus there was a leak in the bathroom yesterday

Turns out she doesn’t like vegetable based pranks

0_1552399595330_upload-199b1615-bee2-4aeb-a18a-3b3a97b22641

• @NewUser162422 I agree they don’t often handle things well. But here we are, most are still making good profits. Not ideal but I’m not going to risk leaving and missing another boat.

• @NewUser162422 said in it doesnt look professional:

iam thinking about withdrawing all my money just before the ss. All that leaked thinks yesterday is a joke. It looks like they cant handle the ss properly

Please accept that the platform is growing and evolving all the time. There has, and always will be teething issues. It's not perfect. We all know that, and accept it.

The guys running the show have the success of the platform as a number 1 priority. Integral to that is the trust of the customers. As a company they have improved in this regard during the 11 months I've been here, admittedly not brilliantly, but progress is progress.

As for the leaks. It's probably just influential users making assumptions and others following their lead. Goalkeepers rising again (for the 20th time 🤔😴😴) and other speculation related rises.

Feel free to air your gripes here on the forum. Most of us understand your frustration, but stick around and I'm sure you will not regret it.

• Just saw someone purchase 100 neres for £287. Can someone tell me if I'm missing something as his buy price is £3.04 a future

• @GarethG same thing has happened to me and I'm just waiting to see what happens. There is more than one glitch so I'm sure it will all be resolved at the same time

• @NewUser179755

Did you contact customer services?

• @PepKelly yeh very concerning - been seeing this on the activity yesterday and today... that what it states people are buying shares for does not tie in with what I am seeing as buy price or current value in portfolio.

Really amateurish at the moment and not sure I have faith in any of the figures being shown.

I'd say it's bad enough in several areas they should suspend market again until it is sorted

• @dannypea said in it doesnt look professional:

Remember the company is a young company and will make mistakes along the way.. there is no other product like this out there so it is all new.. but i do get the concerns need ironing out rather than shoving to one side because I look at other platforms in the stock market, betting and similar that simply do not make mistakes!!!

Anyone that experienced the transition from Barclays Stockbrokers to Smartwealth will be all too aware that even the biggest companies make horrific technical mistakes! That was a multi-billion pound stockbroking platform and they made basic errors with pricing, dividends and trading functionality. I’m prepared to give FI a bit of a slack for now, all of these bugs seem to be very minor in the scheme of things.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.