Had a chat with FI today

• Ok I'm not saying that there won't be any changes on the 26th, BUT I've been promised that nothing was leaked yesterday in reference to the SS, everything we've seen or heard is probable testing for future changes, make your own decisions on this, I'll just hope it's not the fact that the big boys from FI are even keeping things from their own staff...

• This post is deleted!

• @Andy-M how does one 'have a chat with FI'? On the customer services helpline?

• Yeah, testing for future changes i.e. share split.

• @Stevo A manager actually, and I can't ring 0800 from Sweden so have to be called, but obviously you have the Online Chat too.

• From what we have seen MB is going outside the Top 200 and the split is by 4. It could be wrong, but it seems FI let the cat out the bag with the "scheduled maintenance". I would be more surprised now if it didn't happen this way.

• to be fair though mate, under terms of a SS and regulations, they can't say to you yes/no about their intentions, and they can't confirm anyone leaked anything as they would then face charges. So it would have to be deny anything, regardless of what's planned. Otherwise they'd be giving You a heads up

little scenario from me: sat in a quarterly meeting with 3 senior board members for the firm I worked for. We had a Q+A. The CEO was asked if rumours of more franchising, including naming 2 offices, were true. The reply 'where did you hear that' followed by denial. 4 days later...announced

• @Andy-M said in Had a chat with FI today:

@Stevo A manager actually, and I can't ring 0800 from Sweden so have to be called, but obviously you have the Online Chat too.

Where is the on line chat facility?

• @Munchie63 Same with my firm. They fucked up a update. I made a mistake and put the wrong branch number in on my computer. For what I thought was our latest branch. The computer then linked me into a new branch I've never heard of. I rang head office spoke to the sale director. Was told with a wink I shouldn't have seen that, he'll have a word with IT. 1 month later we acquired a new company into the group.

• @Andy-M unfortunately, they wouldn't have been able to confirm or deny anything with regard to the SS, because if they did, they would basically be giving you a heads up....

So however long you spent on the phone to them it was probably time wasted you can't get back.

I don't see the big deal with what happened yesterday - they virtually told you MB would be open to all about 6-7 weeks ago 🙄

It was no shock.

• @Ericali Had to scroll whatsapp. 6th of Feb we were speculating over MB being opened to all and I think I brought into the MB players outside the top 200 a couple of days after.

• @Misto seems about right 👍

Mike B polled it on 30th Jan with 2/3s of those voting said they would be fine with it.

0_1552419158503_Screenshot_20190312-193125.png

• @Advinculas-Index what's it worth to you ?? How many upvotes will i get 🤣🤣

Ok mate if you open FI on browser, go to to options, help and F&Q, then scroll down to bottom, go to full site and you'll find the live chat, god knows why they made it so damn complicated.
    Let me know if you find it and then get @johnboywalker to hack a few accounts and go and reverse all my downvotes that I've received 😁

• @Ericali said in Had a chat with FI today:

@Misto seems about right 👍

Mike B polled it on 30th Jan with 2/3s of those voting said they would be fine with it.

0_1552419158503_Screenshot_20190312-193125.png

In fairness less than 1500 doesn't really say a lot for 300k + traders, not too bothered either way, not going to put Rooney or Zlatan on top of MB no matter what.

@Advinculas-Index what's it worth to you ?? How many upvotes will i get 🤣🤣

Ok mate if you open FI on browser, go to to options, help and F&Q, then scroll down to bottom, go to full site and you'll find the live chat, god knows why they made it so damn complicated.
    Let me know if you find it and then get @johnboywalker to hack a few accounts and go and reverse all my downvotes that I've received 😁

Boom! 0_1552425066291_upload-6e4c531d-9ddd-459f-969a-3bd9a14f6d8c

@johnboywalker get hacking my good man....

• @Advinculas-Index said in Had a chat with FI today:

@Andy-M said in Had a chat with FI today:

@Stevo A manager actually, and I can't ring 0800 from Sweden so have to be called, but obviously you have the Online Chat too.

Where is the on line chat facility?

On the Beta site which I'm on now, the online chat facility is a tab on the site called: "Feedback".

• This post is deleted!

That's ok...here's what you can do.

1 - Ride around on buses and drop little football index cards on all the seats.
    2 - Take your car and cover it up in FI decals, then go do some driving.
    3 - Assuming you're hardened to the weather you also need exercise, Saturdays you should be walking through Swedish shopping centers wearing a big FI sandwich board.

Victor is on the rise and that'll make for a nice marketing pitch no ?

• @C-Arroyo just one problem.... Swedish traders can't deposit money anymore, FI DON'T have a license for the Swedish to trade.

• It's a big problem then.

Anyone have any references, that indicate FI's present ambitions, regarding expanding into other territories ?

Would be my first question to FI.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.