Players less than £1

• Hey Guys

I have been looking at players under £1 who play regularly for decent clubs but can't find any yet (there are so many to look through !!).

Anyone got any tips for less than £1 players?

Cheers

AndyP

• @AndyP32 just looked in the £1-90p bracket and max kruse, Clement grenier, flavien tait, Marius wolf and Nicolas Gonzalez all look decent value.

I'd happily buy any of them but looking bit higher quality atm with the split in mind.

• @AndyP32 klostermann, Arturo Vidal, salif sane

• I don't currently own any but I'm tempted to get a few of Idrissa Gueye.
    Only £0.79 with PSG likely to come back in summer.
    Depending on how MB ends up could be worth a few shares for the transfer spec and possible hold if he does move.

• Elseid Hysaj at Napoli.

Mehmet Zeki Celik at Lille.

Both starting attacking fullbacks.

• Mandragora (74p) at Udinese (cost them £20m and he is still young)

Vazquez (97p) at Real Madrid (a player who has made more than 20 La Liga appearances for Real is actually less than £1!)

Ballo-Toure (95p) at Monaco (was a regular for Lille before Monaco paid £10m for him in January, still young too)

• There are lots.
    For example, Andy delort is 92p. 10 goals and 5 assists for Montpellier. 3 goals and 2 assists in his last 5

• Spinazzola but not for long! Get in quick as he’s rising right now. He’s finally getting his big chance for Juventus tonight after a long spell out injured.

• Sanjin Prcic. Great PB scores since moving to Strasbourg.
    Ballo-Touré. Being compared to Benjamin Mendy in France.
    Ludovic Blas. Talented youngster in an awful Guingamp side. Will move when Guingamp get relegated.
    Toma Basic. Croatia U21 international midfielder playing regularly at Bordeaux.
    Christophe Herelle. Defender for Nice who keep a lot of clean sheets and usually dominate possession., so lots of passes. Average PB is over 100.
    Fabregas. Controls things in midfield for Monaco who have turned their season around. Only a matter of time before he wins PB imo.

• Bentaleb - schalke have been shocking this year but he is their pen taker and attacking midfield so at 94p offers decent value.

Ryan Fredericks -on his way back from injury, starting yo get decent game time. 81p.

Thibaut Courtois - with zidane coming in does this mean more chances of clean sheet? 93p.

Davy Klaasen - still very cheap, think this has something to do with how little he did at Everton but a Bremen regular and pops up with the odd goal. Will be interesting to see if he gets back in the Holland squad for the summer. 88p

• Marco bennassi- fiorentia
    Prcic - Strasbourg (he’s a must) consistent high scorer

• I don’t understand all the hype about prcic,he got one score of 173 but other than that he’s averaging about 70 certainly not consistent high scores.

• Sturridge for potential summer move.he usually gets media interest and if he moves to another PB team as main striker then more MB when he does his first goal celebration.

Vanaken- very decent PB scores in ueafa cup games, good age, sure to be bought to a PB league, breaking into Belgium squad. Both footed AMC.

And 2 cheap GK punts:
    Walter Benitez (The Wall) - if GKs do get a change then he's one of the best in France at the moment.
    Casteels another one they call The Wall. Big clubs looking at him.

• Yeah Sturridge is one I hold - seems obvious choice. Still looks sharp when he comes on for Liverpool... think he is due a move in summer and as a first choice striker he is definitely worth 15-20 goals a season. He isn't too old either 29/30.

• @Westy said in Players less than £1:

Vanaken- very decent PB scores in ueafa cup games, good age, sure to be bought to a PB league, breaking into Belgium squad. Both footed AMC.

I like Vanaken, a lot. Been following him for months after seeing the PB scores he was posting in Europe comps. Looks an ideal PB player.

I'd proceed with caution though. I 've read a lot of articles on him and the consensus seems to be that he hasn't got the stomach to test himself in a proper league or is just happy with his lot where he is.

Been the best player in Belgium for a couple of years so it's now or never really.

• I currently have the following;
    Ludovic Blas
    Sanjin Prcic
    Toma Basic

All currently playing in the french league. Expecting Basic to start playing more with the new manager in at his club.
    I think Blas will get a move in the summer once his side Guingamp go down.
    Finally, Prcic has been a consistently high scorer in terms of PB. He also won player of the month in the french league last month I believe.

• @Manu said in Players less than £1:

I don’t understand all the hype about prcic,he got one score of 173 but other than that he’s averaging about 70 certainly not consistent high scores.

Where did you get this average of 70 from? He's played 7 games for Strasbourg and if I remember correctly has hit 100+ at least 3 times. Last match was a 95. He consistently makes a lot of passes and gets high scores despite not being on the winning side since his move.

• @DanD As I said he hit 173 which is a nice score but his last 5 are 66,102,109,69 and 95, not bad but will never challenge for pb unless it’s a single match day.

• @Manu said in Players less than £1:

@DanD As I said he hit 173 which is a nice score but his last 5 are 66,102,109,69 and 95, not bad but will never challenge for pb unless it’s a single match day.

Those figures you've just posted show a 102 average

It was 179 actually, on a triple day when Pogba won with 237. If Strasbourg had won that game 1-0 (and his goal was GWG) instead of losing 2-1 he'd have won PB with a score of 252.

I'd say his PB scores are on the same level as Thiago Mendes...and look at the difference in price.

• @DanD His Pb average this year is 46, I know he’s improved since going to Strasbourg but he’s only scored over 110 once with that score of 179,the difference with players like Thiago mendes is they regularly hit 150 plus without scoring. However if you think he’s a great buy don’t let me put you off,I was just wondering why he was getting mentioned so often.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.