10% bonus promo???

• Can anyone explain this in simple terms with an example? I’ve had one too many pale ales!

• You get 10% of whatever you put in and buy players ie you deposit £100 and buy shares with it you then get £10 in your account few days later that said £10 needs to be spent on shares.

• It’s the other bit-the having to reinvest it so many times... how’s that work?

• @NewUser49172 Assuming you've invested £100, you have picked up a £10 bonus. You need to make £200 (I.e. twenty times £10) worth of purchases before you can withdraw this money. In practice if you trade fairly regularly you'll do this quite easily. It could literally be buying one hundred futures in a £1 player, then selling up at a profit and reinvesting in another.

• @playingcards1 cheers-I get it now! Do sales count towards it or is it just purchases?

• Is that why the index has sky rocketed over the last 24 hours?

• @Porky likely ... moves up in the footie have gotta be a good time to buy

• Roll on midnight when my 3k cheque clears 😁👌

• What does this mean?

1. The bonus is subject to a twenty (20) times playthrough requirement (twenty times the bonus amount) before funds can be withdrawn from the Football INDEX account. Existing balances, additional deposits and funds generated from sales will contribute towards the wagering requirements.
      Does this mean I have to deposit 20 times the bonus before I can withdraw any funds. It's not very clear.

• This post is deleted!

• @NewUser59855 said in 10% bonus promo???:

What does this mean?

1. The bonus is subject to a twenty (20) times playthrough requirement (twenty times the bonus amount) before funds can be withdrawn from the Football INDEX account. Existing balances, additional deposits and funds generated from sales will contribute towards the wagering requirements.
      Does this mean I have to deposit 20 times the bonus before I can withdraw any funds. It's not very clear.

Assuming you've invested £400, you have picked up a £40 bonus. So you have £440 to spend. You then need to make £800 worth of purchases (I.e. twenty times £40) before you can withdraw this money.

So assume:

You buy one hundred Dele Alli for £440, and then sell up for £480.
    You've only played through £440 cumulatively so haven't hit the £800 threshold.

You buy fifty Paulo Dybala for £280, and then sell for £270.
    You've now played through £720 so still haven't hit the £800 threshold.

You buy one hundred Goretzka for £220 and then sell for £270.
    You've now played through £940 so have hit the £800 threshold and can withdraw your cash, which can include your capital investment, profit, and bonus.

• @NewUser59855 It means that whatever you receive in the bonus, you have to play through 20 times that amount (make trades that are worth 20 times the amount of bonus you receive). The money you use in those trades can include the bonus itself plus the balance already in you account plus any profits you would may have made in that period. I hope that clears things up for you :)

• @Joe So, say I
    a) buy £1,600 of Goretzka and then
    b) sell for £1,600 and then
    c) reinvest the same £1,600 into another player that means I have played through £3,200 even though I have only had to use £1,600?

Also another thing. I have already opted in to the promo, deposited £3,000 and spent it into the players. Does this mean I already have completed 10x my playthrough requirement and only have another 10x to get to the 20x it requests?

The rules aren't clear enough for me even after reading them.

• I think it's yes to the first question and you are right the second point is not so clear. In my experience I always assume they start counting after the deposit has been credited to your account. So I typically contact them when that has happened and they confirm if I have completed the playthrough

• @Joe I've sent an email saying I wished to opt out the promo and they've sorted that for me. It's got too many terms and loopholes to it for me. If they could just give 10% added on to any deposit without any restrictions then that would have made it easier but hey ho.

• @NewUser59855 the promos with online bookies are similar, it's pretty standard practise throughout the industry

• It depends really what kind of trader you are. If you do a lot of short-term trades then the play-through wont be a problem. If you like long-term holds then it may be better to keep away. I've been through loads of these (generally I don't deposit till one of these offers comes up).

One thing I would advise is though in future - if you are going to take advantage of these then its best to do it day 1 as it does usually co-incide with price rises generally in the index due to people spending their deposits.

• @NewUser59855 said in 10% bonus promo???:

@Joe I've sent an email saying I wished to opt out the promo and they've sorted that for me. It's got too many terms and loopholes to it for me. If they could just give 10% added on to any deposit without any restrictions then that would have made it easier but hey ho.

The problem with that though is , you could deposit £100 , get your £10 and then withdraw the £110. They obviously have to have some play-through restrictions otherwise they are just handing out money.

• So if you never sell a player you can never witdraw?

• Is it best to opt out then?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.