Leroy sane

• 3 assists and he's price doesn't move! I'm confused as to how this can be he's been best player on the pitch by a mile

• Goes up 4p compared to Fodens 29p lol

• I agree. I think it’s the effect of playing for Man City. Some will say squad rotation and lack of PB wins means that city players generally speaking aren’t popular on FI. But then you have youngsters at other clubs who get little game time, and no chance of PB, but their prices are soaring. I’ve given up buying what I think are talented footballers, and instead, try to think which players the typical FI investor would buy, which is much more difficult to do and often nonsense!! 🙂

• @NewUser71430 Foden and Sane both rotated at City, Sane more established, both score 25p difference in rise. Prices basically down to English youth obsession.

• @NewUser71430

Which is exactly why I refuse to change sound principles (though not blindly, as some may suggest).

Understand first that FI are still learning, testing, analyzing.
    I for one expect the moving of goalposts, within reason.

In your own words :
    "I’ve given up buying what I think are talented footballers, and instead, try to think which players the typical FI investor would buy, which is much more difficult to do and often nonsense!!"

Exactly.
    If FI are paying attention and I'm sure they are....the goalposts will be subtly shifting in directions that increasingly "make perfect sense".
    Directions that increase value where it could be expected by any neutral football supporting observer.

Those who've been able to capitalize on flaws in the products winning mechanisms may not like this conclusion, but I'm sure it's one that FI will draw.

So I fully expect increases in PB, with no increase in MB.
    Personally I will be voting to get rid of IPD's given the opportunity.
    The incentive to flip, retards capital appreciation which was previously in excess of 100% per year (generally).
    I've seen nothing to suggest we can't continue those high levels of growth for years to come.

Having a price structure that is commonly perceived as nonsense, distorted values based on FI structure as opposed to the game itself, isn't good for either FI or it's growth as a potentially global product with relative market monopoly.

• @C-Arroyo you will never be accused as being a man with few words 😁👌🏻

• I actually prefer numbers, or grunting.

Less misunderstanding based on semantic drivel.
    Only grunting doesn't suffice for online forums, in most cases.

I advocate quiet time offline though, good for healthy relationships. I typically carry a gag, in case I hear the words shoes and shopping in quick succession.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.