Sebastien Haller

• seen his price steadily increase - never seen him play is he as good as his stats suggest, ready for a big move or france squad??

• @NewUser297399
    He's great to watch, very cool and composed. Imagine if the Fonz played football. Prolly too many ahead of him for France national team, but he's risen nicely since I bought in, and won dividends on a triple day too I believe. Even more minutes when jovic moves on in summer.

• good buy now or missed the boat?

• @NewUser297399
    I would buy again if I was starting over, but I'd also be weary of taking advice from strangers on a gambling forum! He came off the bench and scored two if I remember in his last game, and seems to get regular goals and assists. Either way, good luck with your research bud.

• interesting one as I hold Jovic sp shook my head when Haller came on and scored 2 late goals.

14 goals and 9 assists in the Bundes, along with 5 Euro goals is a very good return.
    Enough for a couple of Serie A clubs to be linked...but its all rumours, and we know how many are driven by agents. Has a 45mill price tag apparently.

He IS out of contract in 2021 though, so its either sign an extension during next season or move summer 2020 as they wont let it run down.
    With Jovic likely to go for big money, I think Haller will stay another season.
    At 2.95 he's price is on the up, but if SS goes as we think he's tempting.

• It's really a gamble on Haller since Frankfurt scouts have been to the SPL to see Alfredo Morelos & they've got Gonçalo Paciência which will step into Jovic's role when he leaves.

• @NewUser297399 pretty difficult to go wrong when he's under £3, soon 75p presuming it's 4 way split, he'll reach £1.25 from there in my opinion.

• @Andy-M Definitely can go wrong imo. Bit of money in Haller is based on Deschamps selecting him for the upcoming games & Frankfurt will definitely not be selling their 2 main pieces in one summer without securing the replacements.

• @AbuOG said in Sebastien Haller:

@Andy-M Definitely can go wrong imo. Bit of money in Haller is based on Deschamps selecting him for the upcoming games & Frankfurt will definitely not be selling their 2 main pieces in one summer without securing the replacements.

I don't want him to leave mate, I've got him and Jovic, Jovic is for the transfer speculation and hopefully big move, Haller is because he is great in a Frankfurt type team, similar to your Everton in EPL.

• @Andy-M Ahh gotcha. Rebic with a PL move is likely too. And wdym by my Everton? lol

• @AbuOG best of the rest team sort of club

• @AbuOG I currently hold Rebic, quite shocked to see him at 1.91 personally. I know he hasn't long signed a contract (as we know this doesn't mean much) and is currently injured but he will be involved in speculation again to the PL and is a really good player. I'm not going to sell but surprised at his price

• For a max of £20m, would like to see him at LCFC..

• I also hold Haller and Jovic. Expect transfer speculation about both over the Summer. Both doing well and are now in the Semis of the Europa League which will raise their profile even more.

• @Dronny-Gaz
    can you see Jovic playing for Madrid and Barcelona?
    Or were all those links a product of the hype around him at the time.
    I think he's a : brilliant goalscorer, can put them away with his left and right, his link up play and hold up play is on point. Having said that, it's a fairly tough ask expecting him to go to Barcelona and establish himself as a first team player with the players they have in attack. Madrid would suit him more imo but the links to Madrid have dried up recently.
    Could buy him in the hope that he gets a big move to a big team in the summer

• @NewUser280785 buy anyway... I'm fairly sure he isn't at Benfica next year. At any PB team you are buying a young goalscorer who likes the link up play to... That's what you need for PB potential. I hold him and Haller.

• @NewUser280785 think Barca would like him as a replacement for Suarez.

• Easy opponents but nice hat trick for Haller today to keep his shooting boots warm 👌🏻

0_1553195985106_Screenshot_20190321-201838_FotMob.jpg