Ryan Gravenberch

• Price is seriously pumping on this 16yo Midfielder from Ajax this morning on rumours of him making his second appearance for the first team tonight. Comparisons being made to Pogba in terms of style.

https://152ftbl.wordpress.com/2019/01/29/ryan-gravenberch-the-next-great-ajax-academy-product/

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ryan-gravenberch/profil/spieler/478573

Very early days for this kid, but with Frenkie De Jong leaving for Barcelona in the summer hopefully there will be a few more first team opportunities for him next season. As my signature says DYOR but definitely one to look at.

@Misto would you mind linking this one to the Master Thread again please? Thanks.

• I’d rather buy 200 Vardy for IPD’s rinse and repeat with someone else.

There is nothing to suggest Ryan is any good imo.

• @Tom77 Yeah, Mandzukic and Quag are often others that can follow a similar pattern.

• Young players rarely leave Ajax until their late teens/early twenties (best place for them at that age) - I'd be surprised if he moves before the 3 year bet expires.

• His price just jumped because twitter youth promoter extraordinaire Sam Richards (as featured on @The-FIG podcast this week) tipped him this morning. Said he'd been watching him for three years - which is pretty impressive considering Gravenberch's 16 years old.

• The Ajax game is on Premier 1 tonight at 5:30pm. Does anyone subscribe to this? Is it worth having?

• @Keegan's-Bluff I saw that tweet this morning, however the price had been moving fairly significantly before he posted that (bit of movement yesterday as well). Sam also hinted at Gravenberch being picked tonight, so I'm guessing he has seen something or heard something about this possibility

• @Keegan's-Bluff said in Ryan Gravenberch:

His price just jumped because twitter youth promoter extraordinaire Sam Richards (as featured on @The-FIG podcast this week) tipped him this morning. Said he'd been watching him for three years - which is pretty impressive considering Gravenberch's 16 years old.

So Sam has been on the index for 10 months but scouting this kid 3 years ago. Yeah right!.

• @TheSleepingGiant Done

• @Tom77 Maybe he spends a lot of time watching 13yo boys...…..

….oh dear.

• @TheSleepingGiant Premier Sport is worse than Eleven Sport. Watching a Seria A game the other night. The sound balence was so bad you couldn't hear the commentators, pointless having them and they never fixed it all game. I hope Seria A finds a better home for next season.

• @Misto - Nice one mate thanks for the heads up.

• @TheSleepingGiant he's up over 7.5% (17p) since Sam's tweet - which is the significant spike. Seems there was bit of buying over last day or so, but perhaps that was a particular user getting on?

• @TheSleepingGiant said in Ryan Gravenberch:

@Tom77 Maybe he spends a lot of time watching 13yo boys...…..

….oh dear.

The sick fucker.

I've got operation Yewtree on speed dial.

• Named in the Matchday squad against Zwolle. Very unlikely starter . He only played 2 days ago for the reserves. Massive talent though. Involved in the Dutch U19 selection at 15. Stepped up to playing against big uns this season in the Dutch second division this season and been a regular for reserves. Playing against big uns in Eredivisie seems close now.

• @Dalien-Smith - You were right, he is on the bench. Hopefully Ajax are 3 up by half time and the manager sticks him on for half an hour to get some game time!

• His time will come i feel. Bit of an arm wrestle with Zwolle tonight. Required a little something different. Alot hype surrounding Ryan but its easy to see why. Hes a boy playing in a big dudes body. Really looks the part and so young.

• @Keegan's-Bluff maybe the guy who tweeted it just reads the threads on here. Another user posted about him earlier this week and I stuck a few stats up.
    The lad was flying for Ajax U17s but in terms of goals / assists completely stalled in the u23 team.
    Ajax is the perfect club for him, but imo he wont leave until he's 21+ and you wont be earning PB. As much as I think he could become a very good player, I wont be buying

• @TheSleepingGiant haha, just seen he's in your World Cup team 😬

• @Keegan's-Bluff - Well spotted😉 - If only Longstaff hadn't busted his knee I would still be challenging you for top spot in the group.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.