Time to stop tinkering

• @Ericali
    Beat me to it ya bugger!

• @NewUser297399 like all them except maybe Mbappe. Like the emperors new clothes, eventually enough ppl will have the guts to say “Akward. He doesn’t actually earn any dividends”. Then there could be a drop to his actual FI value.

• I’m trying to stick with what I’ve got think I have a good mix,saved a bit of money to see what happens on Monday

• @Valhalla agree 100%, had him as one of my biggest investments for the length of time I've been on FI, scored goals and got sum G&A initially but nothing else. Value dropped from £17 while other around him like Pog, Neymar, Sancho have shot up. Bit the bullet and sold pre-Man Utd game. Better investment elsewhere

• @NewUser297399 my big holds are Pogba, Neymar and Kane - I’m well up with all of these which are propping up my flatliners at the moment

• @Stewarty said in Time to stop tinkering:

@Valhalla agree 100%, had him as one of my biggest investments for the length of time I've been on FI, scored goals and got sum G&A initially but nothing else. Value dropped from £17 while other around him like Pog, Neymar, Sancho have shot up. Bit the bullet and sold one-Man Utd game. Better investment elsewhere

Mbappe has done great for me. I bought 100@11.94, but is now £16.18, a £4.24 increase. Come the share split, he may soar as he will look cheap, as with all expensive players.

• @Londoner no doubt if you got in earlier enough and made money on him your happy enough. And in a few years I have every belief he will be the best player in the world. But a general opinion I didn't agree with at first as I owned him but later came round to was he isn't the perfect fit for FI. The likes of Pog, Neymar, Kane & Sterling also in my portfolio have shot up. That was my reason for selling at a slight loss and investing elsewhere.

• @Stewarty said in Time to stop tinkering:

@Londoner no doubt if you got in earlier enough and made money on him your happy enough. And in a few years I have every belief he will be the best player in the world. But a general opinion I didn't agree with at first as I owned him but later came round to was he isn't the perfect fit for FI. The likes of Pog, Neymar, Kane & Sterling also in my portfolio have shot up. That was my reason for selling at a slight loss and investing elsewhere.

Fair enough. I hold the others you hold too, but only Pogba, Neymar and Sancho have made more money than Mbappe for me. He's only 20 and still very much learning the game. No doubt he'll vary his game and be more involved to increase his PB scores. He has won MB for me 3 times since I joined FI last August. They'll be more if he moves to RM, Barca or even the Premier League since it seems we have started to hit a period of dominance in the CL.

• @Murph

I'm at the same stage as you. I'm happy with how my portfolio is set up and I’ll only have dividend wins to reinvest from this point up until the share split.

I'm looking forward to the announcement next week and the share split…exciting times for all involved.

• Is it just me that’s reading the links with Mbappé to Madrid as Zidane prefers him to Neymar who he believes could have a diruptive influence in the dressing with his rockstar lifestyle?? Granted that’s why neymar is a great investment on FI but in terms of transfer speculation this summer I expect Mbappé to be well involved again!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.