Tammy Abraham

• The leading goalscorer in the championship, currently contracted to Chelsea, will surely be looking for a permanent move to another premier league club this summer. Somewhere he is going to get regular starts though, maybe an Everton or Newcastle? I have several shares in Abraham and being only a teenager, his pricetag would surely be into 8 figures.

• he is one player i have been tempted by on numerous occasions...i just cant predict his next step and who he'll get game time for next year!

• I am on him, no way am I selling. I am actually tempted to top up, but he is a little high for me now. He is one who I think I can double my money on in the summer if things go right.

• @MrWh1te what did you buy in at?

• @NewUser297399
    £2.68
    He is around £3 now max for arguments sake. In a 4 way SS that will bring him down to 75p. I think with transfer news he will easily hit £1.50 in the summer, quite easily.

• @MrWh1te does that mean at current prices you would expect him to be £6 on the summer? Seems pretty high to me!

• No I don't think he would be at current prices, though he could be around £5 easily enough with the right deal.

I am thinking at SS prices.

(And yes, I am well aware his actual worth in the SS doesn't change, I just don't believe people understand the psychology of it all enough and am betting he will be a big riser).

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.