Taking a hit on Griezmann

• Wanted peoples view.

Brought Griezmann and he’s completely stalled, I want to get Sterling in as I think he’s going to have a strong end to this season and a big Euro’s next summer do I take a £50 on Griezmann now or hope there’s transfer rumour in the summer that will help relieve the damage??? 🤔

• I held 50 in him for a while, always in around the £6 mark, slightly up, slightly down. System at Atletico doesn't really suit him, had a poor season but I was keeping faith with their CL run. I was watching the match the other night and once it went to 2-0 Juve I sold up to re-invest elsewhere. After Ronaldo's hat trick, price plummeted and I gave myself a pat on the back. Don't think he is destined for the big move that would have been good for his career, hard to get PB with Simeone's tactics, grinding out 1/2-0 wins

• @NewUser284259 I wouldn't sell before the share split personally. Just my opinion, but nobody knows what FI are going to do with dividends, so it's worth holding.

If you are long term, there's Euro 2020 to think about, summer transfer (also 2020) - Messi is getting older and regular links with Barca last summer.

He's very media friendly too, so if MB was expanded into European news outlets, he would be a very good hold.

• @NewUser284259

I am of the belief that Griezmann is one of the best players in the world and one of the most underrated futures on the index.

I think after this season, he will finally tire of the Atletico/Simeone system and look to challenge himself elsewhere. He almost left last season but was persuaded to stay with a massive wage rise. In hindsight, this appears to have been a backwards step.

He has shown for France what he capable of in a forward thinking, attacking system, backed up by equally capable teammates.

I'd love to see him leave Atleti, and genuinely challenge for the thrones of Messi/Ronaldo.

• @johnboywalker said in Taking a hit on Griezmann:

@NewUser284259

I am of the belief that Griezmann is one of the best players in the world and one of the most underrated futures on the index.

I think after this season, he will finally tire of the Atletico/Simeone system and look to challenge himself elsewhere. He almost left last season but was persuaded to stay with a massive wage rise. In hindsight, this appears to have been a backwards step.

He has shown for France what he capable of in a forward thinking, attacking system, backed up by equally capable teammates.

I'd love to see him leave Atleti, and genuinely challenge for the thrones of Messi/Ronaldo.

He's not in the same league as CR7/Messi, but you have to admire his loyalty (and patience). AM have been a nearly club for so long regarding the CL. Similar to Dortmund under Klopp. I think Griezmann will realise this and leave for a bigger club in the summer. If English clubs clean-up in the CL, he could head for the EPL. There's a lot of fellow Frenchmen plying their trades here.

• I think given that atletico often win 1-0 as someone has already alluded to on here it helps that griezmann takes all the pens because he often ends up as the player who scores the GWG. It doesn't mean he always wins the buzz bug ir definitely gives him a good chance.

I have 100 and I'm keeping him. After the split a player of his quality for less than £1.50 a share is mad!

• He's a dud....

Not going anywhere transfer wise & likely to stay around the same price share wise. In fact, I think his price is very similar to what it was 2 years ago on here.

• Feel like the french link will come through with zidane or pogba attracting him away.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.