Seriously can FI get this sorted 🀬

• @DANFI please can we have some kind of explanation to why people are buying at a different price to the person selling, it looks really bad in my opinion, I'll post a screenshot below of what i just saw, and it's definitely not a delay glitch because the buyer bought at the exact same time as the seller.

0_1552652644488_20190315_132352.jpg

0_1552652651808_Screenshot_20190315-131510_Samsung Internet.jpg

• @Andy-M Agree. They really need to sort this. As far as I know its been happening since Monday.

I wonder how much people are actually paying for the players? Is it deducting the correct amount or what's shown on the ticker?

A potential disaster for FI if this was the other way round or affecting sale prices....

• I'm close to giving up with this bollox now, just noticed an even bigger problem πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    So let's say you have 100 futures, you put 50 for sale, they sell, you then decide to put the remaining 50 for sale, FORGET IT..... it's apparently deducted the amount you sold from the ones not even for sale causing it to say you don't have enough to sell, I'm absolutely fuming here 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

0_1552655896620_20190315_141739.jpg

• @Andy-M why don't you ring them instead of moaning on here, as we all know there a small issues/glitches. If you contact them there could be a viable reason for this or you've found something that needs fixing. I for example just saw someone buy Ryan Fraser and 1.56 and he's now 1.61 my initial thinking is these are earlier trades, maybe it's taking so long to feed through now because of the amount of users

• @Shippers said in Seriously can FI get this sorted 🀬:

@Andy-M why don't you ring them instead of moaning on here, as we all know there a small issues/glitches. If you contact them there could be a viable reason for this or you've found something that needs fixing. I for example just saw someone buy Ryan Fraser and 1.56 and he's now 1.61 my initial thinking is these are earlier trades, maybe it's taking so long to feed through now because of the amount of users

Why don't you ask me instead of just assuming??? I've spoken with them 3 times, you think it's helped ??

• What did they say Andy ?its not really affecting me as I’m just waiting for the announcement now .

• @Andy-M and what did they say. If you saw the forum as a last resort then fair enough but I've seen you say to people be patient about the product and now your complaining yourself. As I said previously I generally believe this is old trades feeding through which would make sense as the prices don't add up.

• @Shippers said in Seriously can FI get this sorted 🀬:

@Andy-M and what did they say. If you saw the forum as a last resort then fair enough but I've seen you say to people be patient about the product and now your complaining yourself. As I said previously I generally believe this is old trades feeding through which would make sense as the prices don't add up.

Well I can't be patient about putting players on the market and it's refusing.
    I've just this moment had another call and hopefully it's getting sorted out, some of the CS personnel are much more helpful (experienced) than others, let's hope things are fixed soon because i had a plan with certain players pre SS and this has completely halted everything.

Ps if it wasn't a huge issue I wouldn't bother bitching.

• @Ynot_b said in Seriously can FI get this sorted 🀬:

What did they say Andy ?its not really affecting me as I’m just waiting for the announcement now .

They are looking into the issues that I've explained to them, just a matter of hoping it's sorted.

• @Andy-M I fully understand what you're saying I just don't think it helps moaning about the issue on the forum (that's my view anyway) or if you're experiencing an issue, put it in a constructive way rather than saying your going to leave as we know you wont ;-), you'd miss the forum too much. I've not experienced your issue so I can't comment and end of the day it needs to get sorted as it's real money and delaying what you want to do. I just sometimes think we moan about things before looking at the bigger picture. Football index is getting bigger and bigger and whilst they've/they're experiencing issues they handle and resolve them very quickly. It's clear to see so many of us love this concept and sometimes we have to be patient with them. Anyway I hope it gets sorted for you soon enough.

• @Shippers where did i say i was leaving??? I said giving up with this shit, and that was because I've been told that things were getting sorted yet i was just getting even more issues, and if i don't let off steam on a forum with traders that have similar issues then it'll be the wife hearing it later, prefer to share my FI issues with my FI family πŸ˜‰

• I bought smile Smith rowe about an hour ago at 3.29 and he rose to 3 .30 but my portfolio has not changed it's annoying!0_1552666157457_Screenshot_20190315-160643_Chrome.jpg

• @Andy-M Is that not one of the same thing πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no I get that but I worry new people see it and will lose faith very early. At end of the day we need them to be part of it all and help our portfolios grow.

• I wonder if some of these problems are due to extra decimals added behind the scenes, that are being rounded in different ways. They may have decided that rounding all those parts-of-a-pence is too expensive so instead have adapted the tech to try and deal with players (and balances) being priced to an extra decimal place or two.

That probably poses more questions than it answers but it’s just something that occurred to me.

• 0_1552666947593_upload-dd1acedb-b53c-462f-b549-30dd5bbc942b

• @Shippers Totally understand that, but I'm sure they are having certain problems, and I'm not going to be hush hush because of that, most of these issues will sort themselves out without a doubt, but when i can't put a player on the market then that's stooping me from trading and costing money.
    An example of something that is less worrying is the post with the picture just above this msg, that's happening to me too, but I know it's just a delay, otherwise I'd be bitching about that too, not saying he's bitching, but it will be fine.
    All my market sales are coming up as double on notifications too, but I'm not worried about that either because i see it's not removing double.

• @Coleyscrooge oooh.... game changer!!!

• Strange thing happening . If you click on one of my players the instant sell price is different to when you swipe left on the player by 2p. Same with buy price?? Anyone else seen this before?