Leon Goretzka

• whats peoples views on him, always used to be my first buy on football manager...hows he playing??

• Showed potential. I'm holding to see how he does next season. I haven't topped up for a while.

• @NewUser297399 would like to think he will be back in the first 11 this weekend. He had a niggley injury that put him out for couple of weeks but prior to that he was playing well.

• He was one of the first players I bought. I've Lost about 20p a future on him. Long term hold for the time being. Hoping he will start playing again now he's back fit and if Bayern win the league he might have a decent price rise. Good player, shame about the injury.

• He had the most unexplained fall from grace after he hit £4 when he scored a brace last month.

With a run of good form he is more than capable of maintaining that value in the future.

• @SamVee said in Leon Goretzka:

He was one of the first players I bought. I've Lost about 20p a future on him. Long term hold for the time being. Hoping he will start playing again now he's back fit and if Bayern win the league he might have a decent price rise. Good player, shame about the injury.

He came on as a sub against Liverpool on Wednesday, so his injury worries are easing.

• I would say now is the time to get on him. Can only go 1 way in my opinion. He's the only player down in my portfolio but not worried in the slightest

• @NewUser36408 said in Leon Goretzka:

I would say now is the time to get on him. Can only go 1 way in my opinion. He's the only player down in my portfolio but not worried in the slightest

Agree. He's young, in a top team, can score goals and now just returning to fitness .... Surely has to rise in price!!

• @Abaalan
    totally agree... he's gonna be the last piece of the puzzle before SS

• Scored for Germany tonight. This lad is a quality player!

• Good player and I do hold by the way. Back from injury and looks like he's destined for big things.

• @Longmanlee issue is he's playing further back for Bayern though has shown what he can do further up the pitch. Again tonight showing this, he's was increasing in price and took a right tumble, slowly up and down but hopefully once Rodriguez goes back to Real he will pushed further up. End of the day he will be 80 - 85p come S/S and whilst I know all others players will be coming down in price too, I generally believe he will be one on most people's radar afterwards and going into the new season

• @Shippers agree mate he does play slightly deeper for Bayern but seems to have no problem hitting the back of the net when in more of an attacking midfield role. Agree on the Rodriguez point too.

• If his return can help propel Bayern to another title his price will rise. Really undervalued at the moment. Players returning from injuries is one of my most profitable routes atm. De bruyne killing it Neymar killing it Mendy rising among others. Goretzka next!

• A steady rise recently but way more to come! I’m holding as 85p after the share split is going to look very cheap! Back in the Bayern team and scoring for Germany!

• @Longmanlee I see him growing to over £1.50 within 2-3 months which would be 4.50 in his money now. He has just turned 24 and am hoping for those big mb scores like he did a couple of months back.

• Bayern have scored 17 in last three league games also.

• @Indexman

At £1.50 Goretzka would cost 3p to flip.

For me his IPD value alone has to be set higher than that.

On a good month I would expect 6-10p in IPD returns, minus the commission after the flip.

So I think his IPD value to gamblers alone is a minimum of £3 I still think he attracts their interest at that price.
    Post flip of course - Making Goretzka one of the most attractive "flips" listed on the index. For that reason alone "investors" can hope to hold and see their shares appreciate.

• This post is deleted!

• @C-Arroyo very good way of looking at it. Your analysis and pricing of players is very impressive. Couldn’t think of a better way of saying it.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.