phil foden

• i know hes effectivly rising but do we believe he peaking at that price after all how much game time will he get?

• @NewUser297399 Cup game tomorrow, could get a run out. Won't count for dividends, but that won't stop people buying if he scores again.

• Not really a worthy buy at the moment.. who knows when this kid will be a first team regular.. MY OPINION, don’t send me death threats please

• I’d say he’s the best value out of the top 3 overpriced young players on the index (Foden, Felix & Greenwood).

Still not someone I’ll be adding to my portfolio any time soon but seems to be an established squad player and has at least had a handful of good moments in the first team.

• @Chris-J said in phil foden:

I’d say he’s the best value out of the top 3 overpriced young players on the index (Foden, Felix & Greenwood).

Still not someone I’ll be adding to my portfolio any time soon but seems to be an established squad player and has at least had a handful of good moments in the first team.

I’ll add CHO to that list too

@Chris-J said in phil foden:

I’d say he’s the best value out of the top 3 overpriced young players on the index (Foden, Felix & Greenwood).

I’ll add CHO to that list too

If CHO establishes himself at Chelsea & gets a few good games under his belt, wins a couple of PL titles & domestic cups, becomes a regular for England & plays in a couple of tournaments he may become as good as Raheem Sterling. 👍

Then his share could rocket from £9.03 (current) to match Sterling's share price of £9.13. 😐

Sterling has already done all this, but must be getting phased out - oh wait...... What? He's only 24! 😱

Why did I buy CHO again? 🤔 (See first paragraph)

• Ive been more impressed with foden than CHO. I hold both but i just think foden just looks more ready for 1st footbal and plays with a bit more confidence but betwwen the two theres not a great deal in it apart from i think foden will find a place in the england team easier than CHO.

The other player similar to these two career wise that ive been impressed with is Gibbs-White. Watching these three and Sancho makes me think about how much pace that u17 world cup team had cant wait to see Brewster next

• only on the bench tonight. Really disappointing. Could have got some attention had he had a good game with so many boring euro games on

• @LuaLua said in phil foden:

only on the bench tonight. Really disappointing. Could have got some attention had he had a good game with so many boring euro games on

Who? Foden started for the u21s tonight according to Soccerway

• @Static Yeah sorry that was a comment going off a couple early articles on the predicted lineup.

Greenwood is horribly overpriced but you can see why. If he did make it as a lead striker at united then he would be rashford price so there is some logic to it although I wouldn't pay it.

Foden though is 6.51. What sort of ceiling is there for a city centre midfielder ? I am not sure he would go much higher if he fulfilled his potential.

• @mike778 De bruyne's highpoint was 7.60 but the fact he's english and with market growth if he does fufill his potential we could see a rise but even then you look at someone like dele alli and they don't go that high so he is close to that ceiling imo....unless he turns out to be absolutely amazing and you get a kinda mbappe style increase but i agree its not the best buy. Its better to hold these players before they have much game time imo.