Norwich City

• Norwich fan here, and a very happy one too :)
    Having the most amazing season and am actually starting to believe we will get promoted as Champions. Still a long way to go, but living the dream.

If you've not seen Norwich play this season you've been missing out, played some great attacking football.

Now for the shameful pump. Our attacking threat comes from our youth academy in Max Aaron's and Jamal Lewis. Both flying full/wing backs. Aaron's in particular is destined for very big things, with the premiership top 6 already tracking him. Also Ben Godfrey at the heart of our defence, a proper ball playing CB. All 3 play every game and are all under 21...

However the biggest threat in our team who is getting less recognition is Emi Buendia. A young Argentinan who plays as part of an attacking 3 behind a single striker. He really is something special and will hopefully be setting the prem alight next year with Norwich. If not, he'll most likely be doing it with someone else.

I hold all the players mentioned and plan on buying buying buying.

• I bought a very small number of Buendia at £1.40 and he's now trading at £2.09. So pretty happy about that. Just wish I'd bought more.

I'm a Hull City fan but growing up Norwich were always a fixture in the first division so would be good to see you back.

Also be great to see you finish ahead of that deluded lot at bellend road.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.