Last day of IPO's 2017

• I was expecting a Xmas special blockbuster to finish off the year after some brilliant IPO's over the past 4 or 5 days but tomorrow isn't as mouthwatering as you'd hope for.

Saying that after a bit of analysis there's a couple that stand out.

Abdou Diallo is a goal scoring defender for Mainz which is obviously good and bad however add to the mix that Arsenal are showing a very strong interest in a former France u21 captain who's still only 21. A starting price of 30p is excellent value!

Carles Alena, Barca have been grooming this guy into the supposed next Iniesta and is on the verge of breaking into the first team after strong cup displays. They recently signed him up to a longer deal so has serious potential coming in at 50p.

I've read some articles about the 2 young strikers Zekhnini and Karamoh being the best thing since sliced bread but the articles weren't that recent and they haven't set the world alight since from what I can see so can't see a mass rush to purchase either.

Almamy Toure for Monaco looks a very creative defender with an excellent assist record but he's got Sidibe in front of him at the moment, although the rate that Monaco sell their talent off I wouldn't be surprised to see them cash in Sidibe knowing they've got this guy coming through. Mildly tempting.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.