End of season

• What Happens at the end of the season? do people pull money out then put it back end of July early August or is there a shift to MB players just wondering if enough action to keep people interested.

• Many of us in the same boat regarding this.

• We haven't had a summer like this yet. So everyone is guessing ... Depends on tomorrow as well.

• Canโ€™t wait for tomorrow made a few changes with what I think will happen but have some money held back

• I held some money back then got over excited by a player yesterday and forgot I was saving it and spent it!

• Weeks and weeks of treble media and some big big transfers looking likely so im not sure many will want to pull too much money out, i certainly wont be!!

• @MrWh1te i do this too i cant have money waiting in my balance when it could be working for me instead.

• My first summer but those that have been around longer say every summer is different.

But the common theme to follow for success seems to be to buy up now for transfer spec and MB stars. Then during the summer start researching and buying players for the next season. PB and potential capital appreciation players.

I highly recommend reading FIT's blogs to get an idea of a good basic strategy to follow. Then do your own research based around that.

• @Allams-Out Iโ€™m a member with FIT and whoever it is behind itโ€™s excellent in my opinion. The analysis and knowledge the creator has is very good and seems to be a step ahead of the market on the vast majority of things. Strongly recommend to anyone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.