Why not...

• Hi FI community. Not sure if this is allowed but thought Iโ€™d give it a go until I hear differently...
    Anyway. I am running The London Marathon next month in aid of prostate cancer. My story is attached. If you would like to sponsor me a few of your dividends one day I would greatly appreciate it. ๐Ÿ˜Š Even a small donation will help towards my target.
    Thanks everyone in advance ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

** Football index if want me to put a FI logo on my t shirt please let me know ๐Ÿ˜‚

Check out my JustGiving Page for PROSTATE CANCER UK. Help me raise more! http://www.justgiving.com/AndrewSalmon26?utm_id=27

• @Salmon Good luck mate and best wishes to your dad

• @FootyIndexScout thank you so much mate. Really appreciate it. X

• Good luck mate
    Bump.

• @LuaLua thanks mate. Appreciate it

• Thanks to those who have donated so far! Really will make a difference. For those who havenโ€™t, after so many green days on the index maybe you could spare a few pounds to help a worthy cause. My link is attached in the feed! Thanks in advance xx

• Another sponsor today. Unfortunately I canโ€™t work out who it was but just wanted to say thank you for your generosity.

Really means a lot x

• Just want to thank everyone again for their donations.
    16 mile run planned for the morning ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Cheers FI community ๐Ÿ‘

• Hows the training going pal?

Good luck.

• @Millerman
    Hi mate. In truth could be a lot better. Got to up it this week. Did 11 miles today and then planning 15 Sunday. Going to finish Thursday with a 18 mile run if I can. Then start to taper off as the Marathon is on the 28th.
    Started with good intentions but getting home from work and then having a 2 and a half hour/ 3 hour run just doesnโ€™t work.

Will be gritting my teeth and In a lot of pain from a long way out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Salmon stick at it mate. I will be travelling down as I do every year to cheer people on. Always stand outside new Scotland Yard.

Train hard race easy is my motto.

I got hooked on running a few years ago now do the whole ultra scene so I feel your work/train pain.

Enjoy every second of it, and donโ€™t be afraid of the emotion dump at the end!!

• @Salmon
    Good luck chap
    From a veteran of London marathons (did 3 in the early 00,s)

Im currently on the sidelines at the moment with Quadricep Tendonitus (Physio on Tuesday) :( supposed to be training for an ultra 24 hour relay in July ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you post your chip number on here people can track you as you are running around....๐Ÿ‘

• @Salmon .
    Just donated my ยฃ20 winnings from @Ollie 's competition! Good luck with it, my Mrs. has just run the Manchester marathon last weekend. It's a long old slog!๐Ÿ‘

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.