MB showing on squad players again

• Hmmmm this can't just be a rumour, unless they're just teasing ppl and it's just testing for next future change.
    This is Rooney right now

0_1552900664296_20190318_101701.jpg

• Its actually helpful that we can see this tho because now we don't have to google thirty players to see if they're being linked with a move. This helps the traders and encourages trading which is what Fi want. I don't necessarily see it as conclusive proof that they're opening up Mb.

• Nothing showing on the android app I'm using. What do you use where that is showing?

• @GregF Android but not app, just website on google, the app is crap

• Seems inevitable MB will be opened up. I expect the values of the likes of Balotelli, Alisson and De Gea will rocket tonight. Oh and Rooney and Zlatan!

• Balotelli would have smashe it if he scored last night - had a photo of Rashford on his t shirt for a planned goal celebration !!

• @Andy-M ah, got it. Cheers mate

• @Hotspur they've been rising for the last few days - nothing spectacular but people are certainly putting some money behind them anticipating the change. Reminds me of last announcement where they ended up flying straight afterwards.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.