Dybala - Is he all that?

• Watched the Juve game yesterday and this guy was anonymous. 4 goals in the league all season and is now 25. I get that this is a massive down season for him compared to recent years, and Ronnie coming has killed him, but given that Ronnie will be there next year, i just don't see this guy getting regularly game time for at least 18 months. He has never forced his way into Argentina's side consistently either - if he was that good surely he would have done by now.

He is the outlier in the index for me - not really young anymore, not playing for a big English club, not playing regularly yet he's top 20.

• A must hold for me with transfer speculation. He will move for game time and plenty of clubs interest ed

• Unbelievable player. When ronaldo was missing he scored a hattrick in champions league to post 300+ PB score. His style is like Messi- lots of touches- so he is a PB dream. He won PB last 5-6 times. Only Messi ronaldo and Neymar won more. So yes, great player, just needs to go to a team where he is main man so he can get back to doing what he did last year. Hopefully this summer.

• If he goes to another club hes an absolute bargain. If he went to real ir Barca he would be quality. If he comes to PL hed be worth it for MB alone.

• Definitely at risk of being a Denilson, Freddy Adu, Adel Taraabt... Kind of character. Has world class ability... Needs to find a team, manager... Tactic that suits him. Argentina has had surplus techy AM/ST for a decade... And now at Juve he's pushed out by CR7... Very unfortunate.

• @Vespasian32 sorry, up to this season, which is entirely because of Ronaldo's arrival, dybala was class for juve. Hes nothing like denilson. If he signed for man utd or liverpool in the summer he'll be worth treble his current price.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.