Ronaldo charged by Uefa

• Hmmmm wonder if he'll get suspended for a couple of games, pretty damn stupid of him, absolutely kills it on tbe night with a hat trick and progression to 1/4 finals, only to go and destroy it all in 2 seconds of madness.

• @Andy-M said in Ronaldo charged by Uefa:

f games, pretty damn stupid of him, absolutely kills it on tbe night with a hat trick and progression to 1/4 finals, only to go and destroy it all in 2 seconds of madness.

What did he actually do? I was unable to watch the matches that night, and this is the first I've heard of anything.

If he's banned, Ajax must be rubbing their hands with glee.

• @kristiang85 said in Ronaldo charged by Uefa:

@Andy-M said in Ronaldo charged by Uefa:

f games, pretty damn stupid of him, absolutely kills it on tbe night with a hat trick and progression to 1/4 finals, only to go and destroy it all in 2 seconds of madness.

What did he actually do? I was unable to watch the matches that night, and this is the first I've heard of anything.

If he's banned, Ajax must be rubbing their hands with glee.

The Simeone 'cojones' celebration - A ban would be extreme, Simeone got a fine and i'd expect Ronaldo will get the same.

• @Chris-J he was caught saying "hijo de puta" Son of a bitch in English, to the fans, and it's been proven by a professional lipreader, that is a ban my friend, I'd be very surprised if he just gets a fine.
    I wonder if that lip reader was from Amsterdam 🤔

@Chris-J he was caught saying "hijo de puta" Son of a bitch in English, to the fans, and it's been proven by a professional lipreader, that is a ban my friend, I'd be very surprised if he just gets a fine.
    I wonder if that lip reader was from Amsterdam 🤔

0_1552911117970_upload-29406684-4797-4e57-8eeb-6c4611f9c540

I see.... only saw the headline with this image - Players have been banned for swearing at the cameras previously, could be bad news for Ronaldo holders.

• @Chris-J not sure if they are charging him for that yet, but the cajones celebration is probably just a fine mate.

This is the other part...

0_1552911308759_Screenshot_20190318-131259_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Personally, given how much bile players suffer both from the stands and these days on social media, a bit of verbal tit-for-tat should be overlooked. I can't stand Ronaldo, but I would feel it a bit harsh if he was banned for the interactions with the fans.

• @kristiang85 said in Ronaldo charged by Uefa:

Personally, given how much bile players suffer both from the stands and these days on social media, a bit of verbal tit-for-tat should be overlooked. I can't stand Ronaldo, but I would feel it a bit harsh if he was banned for the interactions with the fans.

Understand what you mean mate, but retaliation is not allowed, i think those fans are scum, not all of them, some are just having harmless fun, but others know no limits, anyway Ronaldo knows that it's breaching the rules and he'll be a lucky man to get away with it.
    Imagine 1 of those fans reacted bad and ran onto the pitch to physically harm him, that's not a risk UEFA will be willing to accept.

iation is not allowed, i think those fans are scum, not all of them, some are just having harmless fun, but others know no limits, anyway Ronaldo knows that it's breaching the rules and he'll be a lucky man to get away with it.
    Imagine 1 of those fans reacted bad and ran onto the pitch to physically harm him, that's not a risk UEFA will be willing to accept.

But if they are dishing out abuse, they should be able to take it too.

But yes I know what he did is likely against the rules. I just think some fans are absolutely vile and players should have a bit of slack.

Then again, on the other hand, I guess they are paid 6+ figures a year to take it.

• @Chris-J from a media pov this is all great news for ronaldo holders

• Yeah, MB!!!!!

• @Black-wolf definitely at the moment with 11 triple media days, but if he does get a ban in CL then that would be devastating for PB, might drop a good few pennies too.

• Personally I don't think he will get banned.

• @Andy-M but if juventus win or lose with no ronaldo it will get media. If he plays he has a chance of pb and mb. It looks to me like a win/win

• @Black-wolf agree.

• As a holder I am happy with this news, especially when we have 11 days of treble MB