Said Benrahma

• I should note that I own shares in this player, actually he was my first ever buy on FI so I've got a slight attachment to Benrahma.

He has had a great season and almost certainly will not be at Brentford next season.

10 goals and 14 assists and can play either wing as well.

Considering Brentford have not had the greatest season these stats are all the more impressive.
    Spurs,Arsenal,Palace,AC Milan and Dormund are reported to be keeping checks on him.

But Brentford have slapped a 30m price tag on him.

In the championship division he has to be one of the most interesting players on the index.

Please forgive my post if there is already a thread on the subject and as stated I do own shares in this player.

• @Gazz127 I deleted the topic i started on him because people were saying i was pumping, things have changed considerably now, every single player gets a topic which is great imo, as long as there isn't multiple threads on the same player.

What price did you get on at ?you said he was your 1st buy so I'm guessing a good price 😁 I got on him at 81p and I'm expecting him to grow considerably in the future, like you said he can't possibly stay at Brentford, just hope some PL team shows intrest, could be sitting on a gold mine.

• @Andy-M said in Said Benrahma:

@Gazz127 I deleted the topic i started on him because people were saying i was pumping, things have changed considerably now, every single player gets a topic which is great imo, as long as there isn't multiple threads on the same player.

I still think we should have a separate forum for player threads - i.e. get rid of the transfer forum and replace it with that. Then there's a central place to go to if you're on the prowl for new players, and it won't dilute the more technical discussions that go on in here. Personally I find them useful, but they do deserve their own section.

• @kristiang85 Good points for a seperate player forum.

I got on originally at 75p.
    Sold half when his price doubled so what i have now is for nowt.

He was my first buy beginning of feb when i joined and wish some of my other buys were as succesful lol.

Your always going to have some winners and loosers but god it's satisfying when you research and dig around a bit and find a gem.

Funnily enough it's man utd players that have been a little bit of a money drain for me such as lingard and martial...i got em on the rise and just before their injuries and they just haven't recovered so i got out.

• I’ve watched a lot of the player this season and he only gets better. He has two great feet, creative, can beat defenders, brings goals and assists.

Probably going to move in the summer, particularly with Brentford likely to stay in the Chanpionship.

I’ve got some shares in the player but might top up before the SS.

• 0_1553070289436_upload-22232ef4-167e-40e1-bf72-6dae3979de2c

This is when the club change up is annoying. Just confuses potential investors.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.