Some money been spent already!!

• Seems like a lot of people getting things done before the announcement, best day I’ve had so far

• I was going to say something like this earlier...

but the more I think about it I'm not sure it's all people spending. A good chuck of money is being spent, for sure. But I think just as much of it is people removing from the sell queues just to await the big news later.

I have 15 players in my portfolio and every single one of them has seen an increase, with the exception of Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

• Only ones in my portfolio that haven’t moved are salah and firmino everyone else has been flying

• Big names in my portfolio absolutely flying last few days, Neymar, Pog, Kane, Sterling, VVD & Messi, great to see! Very excited!

• Virgil van dijk killing it 4 me

• It was a great day already, my profit was at an all time high. I was wanting to get on VVD and Robertson but I had others to jump on first and the site kept crashing. I've decided to walk away now. The rest of my business got done at least. Now we wait.

• balotelli dropping like a brick !

• I’ve taken a battering today!

• @nicky540
    Luckily the first person I sold when I got on after the announcement bought 200 yesterday and got out with about 20ppf profit after commission

• @Longmanlee how is that possible! ive got over 50 players and looks like only 2 or 3 haven't made money today ... with tiny drops. Lots of big risers tho

• @Vespasian32 I only have 4 players in my portfolio. All youngsters for long term holds.
    Sancho
    VJ
    Dembélé
    Goretzka

Not very diverse but this is the gamble I was taking

• @Vespasian32
    Wow, impressive mate!!
    50+ players and only 2-3 with little drops?! How is that possible??

• @Mundek well little is subjective I suppose... Sancho took a bit of a hit. mbappe a few p, salah was the other... but I had good coverage with most of the top 20, recent PB winners, consistent PB scorers and goalies.

This afternoon I bought;
    Xhaka - rose 24p
    Mandzukic - rose 5p
    Leno - rose 6p

The one player I managed to buy during the post announcement melee - Savanier rose 30p (and due to lag I bought 150 instead of 50... then sold 120 of them at his top price).

• Lol if anyone actually buys trackers they must be suddenly rolling in it right now ahhah

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.