Sancho

• Who has Sancho pissed off? haha Plummeting!!

• i have
    but don't feel to bad for me cos i got 100 when he was around £5 + the internationals are coming up next week

• has anyone actually seen any of his shares sell? could they all just be in the sell queue?

• He's gonna benefit the most from the dividends rise out of maybe anyone so don't know why they're jumping off.

• @LuaLua said in Sancho:

He's gonna benefit the most from the dividends rise out of maybe anyone so don't know why they're jumping off.

Why is he? He’s hardly proven to be suited to the PB system

• @NewUser284379 said in Sancho:

has anyone actually seen any of his shares sell? could they all just be in the sell queue?

i just saw his price drop by a few pence whilst watching the ticker but didnt see him appear on there so im assuming he has been put into the queue

• @Chris-J

The in play dividends for assists have gone up by 200% , he's pretty good at those so i hear

• Yeh I got him at £9 so still around 4.50 up a share at 44 futures. I am shocked at the fall in price however I am not concerned, he’s still 18 after all 😱 a long toe hold for sure. Seems Hudson Odoi is taking the English limelight off him tonight..

• @Chris-J maybe not... But the G & As & the special media dividends over the summer could see him a big winner.

• Possibly the proven dividend earners are the early risers by the looks of things - I’m sure Sancho and co will catch up over time

• hes recovered 17p in the last 10 mins

• What relevance are the G&A for Sancho to current long term holders? Do our futures 'renew' when they're split?

If not then I can't understand why you'd buy Sancho purely for G&A when there are players like Quagliarella out there who do far better for far less.

• When the new players come on board looking at him as one of the players who has the most goals and assists in Europe they will think oh i'll get him for the dividends then everyone who bought him before the dividend hunters will be smiling.

When the new players come on board looking at him as one of the players who has the most goals and assists in Europe they will think oh i'll get him for the dividends then everyone who bought him before the dividend hunters will be smiling.

But why would you buy Sancho for G&A when you could get a much much cheaper player for G&A?

Example post split based on current price:
    Sancho £4.89
    Quagliarella 42p

Buy 1 Sancho at £4.89. He scores a goal, which gets you 1p. A ROI of 0.2%.

Buy 1 Quagliarella at 42p. He scores a goal, which gets you 1p. A ROI of 2.38%.

• I'm buying Sancho for capital appreciation. I'm not buying sancho for G&A, other people are. And I assume they will do that because they don't know who people like Quargliarella are. We are going to get a massive influx of new players in. If he gets the trade he goes up.

• He will be a media darling for the National team as well I would imagine

I'm buying Sancho for capital appreciation. I'm not buying sancho for G&A, other people are. And I assume they will do that because they don't know who people like Quargliarella are. We are going to get a massive influx of new players in. If he gets the trade he goes up.

If people want to buy Sancho for G&A then good luck to them! As someone who holds him then I'm happy if they do, but I'd question their logic given there is far far more G&A value elsewhere.

• @Yellow I agree. But he's gonna be a big name for years so the capital appreciation is likely. Especially with the share split.
    I hope anyway.

• Media news and the special media dividend in the summer could very interesting for players like him.
    Also when he gets changed to a forward his PB will be better.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.