Actual profit %

• For some reason over the past week or so my ‘Net Deposits’ are showing as zero and therefore without this I have no idea how to work out my actual percentage gain on the portfolio.

Does anyone know why this is not now populated and what’s the calculation from all the transaction history figures to wok things out? Thanks very much if anyone can answer this.

• @TeamGB Hate to be a dick, but surely you should know what you have deposited, without having to check the website?

But to work out your profit cash+ portfolio divided by what you put in. Though you probably want to reduce your portfolio value by 2% for commision or probably 7%ish if you were to instant sell

• @BillyNoMates dick!!!!

But a correct dick! Why wouldn’t u know? I know, u know, loads do!

• @BillyNoMates I’ve worked it out now from a previous screenshot. Why would I know how much I’ve deposited without looking at my transaction history? I’ve deposited many times and would have no idea exactly what I paid in unless I trawled through my current account.

• @TeamGB Maybe i'm just to cautious with money, but I've a good idea of what I've put in off the top of my head and have kept track of it. Its gambling at the end of the day and I may have misread your post, in that you have no idea of what you deposited. Which if true sounds very dangerous to me.

• @Ringers must be why I have no mates!

• @BillyNoMates I think there’s a support group you can join.

• Don't forget to change the dates to see your all time spend!

• Total Withdrawals + Portfolio Value (At BUY Price) + Cash Balance minus Total Deposits = All-Time Trading Profit

• I know exactly how much I've deposited and how much I've withdrawn.
    Funny story my stupid account doesn't have a clue because when i withdraw it goes in the wrong direction 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

• @TeamGB I believe it was just Deposits - Withdrawal gave the net deposit figure on the transaction screen, so you can use those existing figures to work it out manually.

• @Mr-Matt said in Actual profit %:

@TeamGB I believe it was just Deposits - Withdrawal gave the net deposit figure on the transaction screen, so you can use those existing figures to work it out manually.

If they are correct that is, as i wrote above... mine were going in reverse, luckily i was keeping tabs because my net deposits says 0 since last week.
    My example of going in reverse, say you've withdrawn 1000 and you decide to withdraw another 100, I'm pretty sure that total should become 1100 ?? Nope, it went down to 900, pretty damn annoying but obviously I've not been affected in my actual account so I'll survive.

• @BillyNoMates Of course I have an idea what I’ve deposited. Clearly I’m after exact figures quickly which can be seen on this site.

• @TeamGB said in Actual profit %:

@BillyNoMates Of course I have an idea what I’ve deposited. Clearly I’m after exact figures quickly which can be seen on this site.

Hey, mine is showing on the desktop app. Have you tried changing the timeframe filters on that? Mine is defaulting to 31st Dec - Today, which means it's missing activity preceding that, until I change it manually.

I keep a spreadsheet for total profit/loss so am in the same boat - got an idea of how much I've deposited and withdrawn, but would I know it to the exact penny, obviously not.

• @lotsofgoats Even in desktop the new deposits is showing as zero. Yes I changed the timeframe as well. In any case I have an old screenshot of the page and found out it’s simply deposits minus withdrawals. If there’s any pending at the time then that would clearly mean we would have to wait until those were showing. The reason I asked is because there are other types of data like bonus and wondered before if they were part of the calculation.

• I don't know exactly. I just keep topping up and watch the green roll in!!!

• @TeamGB I Bonuses and dividends are included, they’re just for reference

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.