Brewster

• Big loser from yesterday - are people holding?

• Yes for sure his time will come let him settle ready for next year

• @NewUser297399 Why wouldn’t you? He’s obviously been bought for the future. Everybody knew he wasn’t going to be winning dividends yet anyway.

• It's only 10p hahah c'mon man don't panic!

• My issue with Brewster is I can't see Klopp blooding him with Liverpool in a title fight / later rounds of the Champions League. He's definitely a long-term hold - the question is how far he's likely to drop before next season, i.e. should I sell now then re-buy if he's likely to drop enough to make it worthwhile?

• Money left long term holds to go on the big MB and PB players.

This is a usual pattern to big money going in.

It then goes on 2nd tier players like Mbappe, Salah

Then it will go on the yths and cheaper players.

So i think lots released profit in kids, to buy more top players. But as money starts coming in monthly again (instead of being horded for an announcement day)

• @NewUser261291 said in Brewster:

My issue with Brewster is I can't see Klopp blooding him with Liverpool in a title fight / later rounds of the Champions League. He's definitely a long-term hold - the question is how far he's likely to drop before next season, i.e. should I sell now then re-buy if he's likely to drop enough to make it worthwhile?

I don't think he will drop much, a place on the bench he will increase.
    A few goals in a pre season he will increase.
    I don't think Liverpool have much depth up top either.

• Yeah defo still holding he's down a bit but I'm in still well up on him and believe he will be massive this time next year. it's Felix , smith-rowe and jesus that hurt me the most

• Brewster is the only unproven at senior level player i hold and it is based on his youth career which i usually disagree with but just look at the players that have come out of that england u17 team. I doubt he will get a game until next season but im happy to hold until then

• Rhian Brewster played tonight 29/3 for 45 minutes.

First game in 14 months and scored twice.

Here is the link...

https://www.fotmob.com/news/16sghyx8tp1bq1nlnkqod7exim

• Boom!💥Man have I been waiting for this moment. Come on Brewster. Boy is back.

• One of the goals was a worldie as well, can’t wait to see this guy getting in the first team.

• I’ve bought some with the funds I had left. Will continually top up on Brewster surely will follow the footsteps of cho

• He will be in the first team squad next season and will get a minimum of 20 games next season. Were really excited about him in Liverpool. Our best prospect by a county mile.

• I've had myself £50 worth at 8 this morning and already up 9p a share.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.