If Sarri gets sacked what happens?

• Reports he might be got rid of during international break.

Hudson Odoi and Loftus cheek rocket?

• Jorginho will collapse. I will open a bottle of bubbly!

• Another 'next best thing' foreign coach will replace him and get another year before he's sacked and...repeat....?

• I think people will get on the RLC train sooner or later but his injury record must be coming a big concern long term.

• Considering Chelsea constantly hire and fire anyway I think they should just get Eddie Howe. He will bring in RLC and CHO, they could become a club for the fans to be proud of and relate to.

• Simeone. He'd galvanize the club much like Mourinho's first era, but I don't know how successful it'd be long term.

Don't think it would be bad for the youngsters either.

• @Lukeroro

He is really starting to hold Atletico back now. His tactics are so negative, he has played the 'plucky underdog' card for way too long.

I also think his style would soon p!ss the likes of Hazard and Willian off, they have proved they don't like a strict manager once things start going wrong more than once...

• Simeone wouldn't last five minutes in the EPL.. negative tactics sparking fan ideology to get on his back... negative press interaction sparking the media to get on his back... complete nutter in the dugout sparking the FA to get on his back... all the above sparking Boards and Directors to do the honorable thing suggested by those above... It would be a complete nightmare... Think Mourinho but grumpier, Sarri but angrier, Conte but more outspoken... the English Premier league can no longer have people with opinions coaching their football teams... Puppets and YES men (and women) is the next bread of football coach... Frankie Lampard... Hope Powell... Emma Hayes... these are the only people now for the job!!!

• Scholes is available now

• Fat Frank

• @Westy

Ah yes, a man who is doing a job very similar to Steve McClaren and Paul Clement managed with Derby.

Has a good, expensively built squad for that division as well.

• @NewUser51324 i wasnt hinting he's good enough, just that they might follow Utd's lead and get in and start an ex-player trend for big clubs...Henry next if we don't get champs league next yr.

• @Westy said in If Sarri gets sacked what happens?:

@NewUser51324 i wasnt hinting he's good enough, just that they might follow Utd's lead and get in and start an ex-player trend for big clubs...Henry next if we don't get champs league next yr.

The Romford Pele would be better haha

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.