Issues and Questions Log

• Thought it would be good to create one thread succinctly listing the technical glitches us users are facing. As well as the major outstanding questions - and then trying to get buy in from one of the FI team to answer a few of those questions and acknowledge the issues.

Basic template for an issue;

Description (short)
    Summary of issue
    Device
    Browser
    Frequency
    Impact

Basic Template for a question;

Question title (short)
    Question body

@Andy-M @Misto

i.e.

Technical Issue:

Description (short) - MB discrepancy and incorrect payout
    Summary of issue - The MB live ranking list is inconsistent between platforms, with different points and rankings shown in different states.
    Device - Android (APP), IOS (APP), Website
    Browser - Edge
    Frequency - Started 18th, continuing 19th
    Impact - High

• Technical Issue:

Description (short) - Lag, in portfolio, between the price field reflecting the buy price

Summary of issue - Despite refreshing often, or logging out and back in, the current price field in my portfolio is often out by 1p to the current buy price. Which when multiplied by 50+ players and large number of shares in some of those players, can give a substantially distorted view of current portfolio value.

Device - Android (APP), Website

Browser - Edge

Frequency - For the last week or so continuous

Impact - Medium

• Technical Issue:

Description (short) - Cost Price Avg Dynamic as shares are sold

Summary of issue - When I list shares for sale, and some futures are sold, the cost price average increases inexplicably. Affects the appearance of profit on the player - which could in turn impact decision making of whether or not it is a good time to sell.

Browser - Edge

Frequency - Continuous since about a week ago

Impact - Medium

• Technical Issue:

Description (short) - user activity reel showing purchases substantially lower than current buy price

Summary of issue - either a major lag on the activity reel, or a UI glitch, but people are appearing to buy players a lot cheaper than the current buy price. The user reel, when IRT, is a useful tool and part of my investment strategy...i.e. determining genuine purchase vs shares removed from queue.

Browser - Edge

Frequency - 24/7since a week or so ago

Impact- High

• Fundamental Question:

Question title (short) - Will our shares be considered NEW post ?

Question body- when the split occurs, lets say I have 100 Pogba now... I will have 300 Pogba. Will 0, 200 or 300 of these shares be considered new shares, in regards to my 3 year hold and GnA eligibility?

• Fundamental Question:

Question Title (short) - How many shares will it take, post split, to move the share price by 1p?

Question body - Will the number of shares bought/sold to adjust the share price by 1p remain 100 (rough ball park) or 300 or different?

• @Vespasian32 said in Issues and Questions Log:

Thought it would be good to create one thread succinctly listing the technical glitches us users are facing. As well as the major outstanding questions - and then trying to get buy in from one of the FI team to answer a few of those questions and acknowledge the issues.

Basic template for an issue;

Description (short)
    Summary of issue
    Device
    Browser
    Frequency
    Impact

Basic Template for a question;

Question title (short)
    Question body

@Andy-M @Misto

i.e.

Technical Issue:

Description (short) - MB discrepancy and incorrect payout
    Summary of issue - The MB live ranking list is inconsistent between platforms, with different points and rankings shown in different states.
    Device - Android (APP), IOS (APP), Website
    Browser - Edge
    Frequency - Started 18th, continuing 19th
    Impact - High

I got back to CS about the continued problems on the MB, it's still currently being looked at and everyone will be paid the dividends that were incorrectly missed.

Technical Issue:

Description (short) - user activity reel showing purchases substantially lower than current buy price

Summary of issue - either a major lag on the activity reel, or a UI glitch, but people are appearing to buy players a lot cheaper than the current buy price. The user reel, when IRT, is a useful tool and part of my investment strategy...i.e. determining genuine purchase vs shares removed from queue.

Browser - Edge

Frequency - 24/7since a week or so ago

Impact- High

This is 100% a time lag, I've seen somebody buying the same Raheem Sterling since yesterday at £8.82.

• @Vespasian32 I've seen fi answer this on Twitter today and basically said the ratio will be the same, ie 300 after ss

Fundamental Question:

Question body- when the split occurs, lets say I have 100 Pogba now... I will have 300 Pogba. Will 0, 200 or 300 of these shares be considered new shares, in regards to my 3 year hold and GnA eligibility?

Again I've seen this answered by fi on Twitter earlier and the shares will be classed as bought on the original date. Therefore the "extra" shares won't count for g and a unless already within 30 days

• Technical Issue:

Description (short) - 7-day portfolio value change showing as 0.0%

Summary of issue - The 7-day figure for portfolio value change constantly shows as 0.0%. The figure in £ is correct, as are the percentages for 24 hour and all time.

Device - APP - iPhone 7

Browser - N/A

Frequency - Continuous since the most recent maintenance period

Impact - Low

(I have emailed about this one last Tuesday, got a quick response saying it had been referred to technical, but nothing since)

• Technical Question

Question title (short): Rounding of player prices

Question body: when prices are adjusted, will they be rounded to the nearest whole pence, or always “up”. For example, a £4 player will be priced at £1.3333 (recurring) after the split, will this become £1.33 or £1.34 on the Index?

• @Schmitcattaxi can't say I like that.

• @Schmitcattaxi fo

@Schmitcattaxi said in Issues and Questions Log:

@Vespasian32 said in Issues and Questions Log:

Fundamental Question:

Again I've seen this answered by fi on Twitter earlier and the shares will be classed as bought on the original date. Therefore the "extra" shares won't count for g and a unless already within 30 days

For me this question relates to the three year shares rule. How will our newly created additional shares be aged? Will those 'new' shares have a three year life from next week? If not how would they do it?

• @Le-Blanc Oh missed the 3 year hold element of the question. Unsure on that side of it

• Technical Issue:

Description (short) - 24 hour price history for individual players is incorrect

Summary of issue - All players are showing a ‘flatline’ price graph for the previous 12 hours on the 24 hour price history, suggesting there has been no movement.

Device - APP - iPhone 7

Browser - N/A

Impact - Medium

• Description (short) Wrong values in portfolio
    Summary of issue Players have gone up in price but my cost hasn't followed- so no profit gained.
    Device Laptop
    Browser All
    Frequency at least 3 players I've spotted this on.
    Impact medium (puts me off the product/trust)

• Description (short) Multiplied my buys
    Summary of issue When trading resumed yesterday i tried to get players in 10s of, but 75% of them went through as 30 of.
    Device Desktop
    Browser Chrome
    Frequency3 times
    Impact medium (money spent that i didn't plan on spending, meant i couldn't buy others)

• Description (short) Average cost not averaging out!
    Summary of issue I noticed this on buying a player i only had 5 shares in. I saw hiw pric had gone down 2p, so bought 5more to half the loss. It didnt, they charged me at original cost so loss was even greater!
    Device Laptop
    Browser Chrome
    Frequency Seen once, worried it's happened before without noticing!
    Impact Medium (trust the maths is correct!)

• @Coleyscrooge said in Issues and Questions Log:

Technical Issue:

Description (short) - 24 hour price history for individual players is incorrect

Summary of issue - All players are showing a ‘flatline’ price graph for the previous 12 hours on the 24 hour price history, suggesting there has been no movement.

Device - APP - iPhone 7

Browser - N/A

Impact - Medium

I've had this as well