Media Day Dividends

• This may have been mentioned but is there an error with the Media day scoring and payouts?

I see today that currently, Pogba is top with 160 but on the Football Buzz website it shows Ronaldo is top with 250

Which is best to go by or as said is this just an error that will be sorted?

• @NewUser68592 football buzz website..

I've been in contact with them already and the tech team are trying to sort it out, I suggested a twitter with explanation to traders, but doubt it will happen unfortunately, Rashford will be paid out to those that missed out yesterday through the technical error.

• would be nice if a mod cleared things up a little more around here, it was wrong yesterday and they paid out on hazard 3rd when it should have been rashford i think it was, said they are "on it" whatever that means, but ye if its anything like yest the live rankings here will be how its paid out i suppose ?

• it’s a fuck up on their end, they even paid out on hazard instead of rashford yesterday

• interesting question... if you go with football buzz you'll get it right but not get paid.. if you go with FI it'll prob be wrong but at least you'll be paid... basically... I HAVE NO IDEA????????

• @Andy-M so double bubble if we held both ? nice little bonus

• @dannypea said in Media Day Dividends:

interesting question... if you go with football buzz you'll get it right but not get paid.. if you go with FI it'll prob be wrong but at least you'll be paid... basically... I HAVE NO IDEA????????

You will be paid both ways, but only after i spend half my day contacting them again tomorrow, let's hope things are fixed soon.

• @dannypea haha true that fella

• @nicky540 said in Media Day Dividends:

@Andy-M so double bubble if we held both ? nice little bonus

Not exactly good for a business we are invested heavily in tbh mate, they go down we go down.

• @Andy-M said in Media Day Dividends:

@nicky540 said in Media Day Dividends:

@Andy-M so double bubble if we held both ? nice little bonus

Not exactly good for a business we are invested heavily in tbh mate, they go down we go down.

maybe not but it might help it not to happen again ? im sure they can afford it from all the 2%s they get . . .

• @Andy-M said in Media Day Dividends:

@NewUser68592 football buzz website..

I've been in contact with them already and the tech team are trying to sort it out, I suggested a twitter with explanation to traders, but doubt it will happen unfortunately, Rashford will be paid out to those that missed out yesterday through the technical error.

I've just contacted them too regarding this issue. The 1st lad to answer was a newbie who hadn't a clue what media buzz was. I was passed on to a more experienced lady and she was not aware of the issue but will let Tech know.

• @Londoner - they obviously cover MB on Day 2 of your training.

• @Zidave said in Media Day Dividends:

@Londoner - they obviously cover MB on Day 2 of your training.

LOL

• @nicky540 I saw a Admin logged on about 2 hours ago …. but yet again zero input into any of the problems being mentioned. Maybe we could all message @DANFI and ask him if he is responding to any of the issues

• @Boing-Boing yeah Ive created a thread now to try and bundle all the big issues/questions together... basically handing it to FI on a plate like a service desk manager ! they only need login for half an hour and say "thanks, the issues are all being reviewed" then an update day/s later accepting which ones are bugs etc

• someone can probably do the calculation based on IPO price, past split and current value to work out how many shares are out there in Pogba.

If they pay out MB today on him by mistake.. I suspect the cost would equate to about 10 years salary for a regular IT system manager.

That's how important it is that they bulk up their resource sufficiently. Hazard yesterday will have cost enough... but Pogba as first place on treble media WOW ££££££££

Plus, there are more mistakes so far today... they will be paying out Martial unnecessarily too.

Pretty much pay for a whole IT dept if they don't get it fixed ASAP

• @Vespasian32 good work, but really you shouldn't be doing all the leg work for them, it should be ready to go so customers can just get on with what the site was created for. Its frustrating to see the admin logging on and not saying a word .....but funnily enough he is always around to make announcements when FI are after your cash !!!!

• @Boing-Boing I don't have twitter... really frustrating, like what you are saying, when they can tweet daily about pissy crap "hi investors how we feeling today"... but aren't forthcoming when it comes to appropriate comms for major issues.

This is their official forum is it not? accessed directly from the app and the website.... so every user has access here. we all sign up with an email address too... so one of these methods of communication should take precedence over twitter... which probably reaches half their target market in a timely fashion.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.