When do we expect

• When will we expect a big input into the market when the shares split happens? Did not make much last night.

• Was a huge input last night, my portfolio is up £450, mainly due to the big hitters Neymar, Messi, Pog, VVD, Kane & Sterling. Money hasn't trickled down to the lower priced players much, but will. The SS and new dividends should balance it all out

• The index rose over 2,000 points yesterday??? 3.20% up. May I ask what you expected?

• @Zidave There was a huge increase as you say but it virtually all went into a dozen or so players and some people would have missed it and wondered why because a lot of people convinced themselves this was one big golden ticket.

• @Timothee-Atouba - yes the players with proven dividend returns and the opportunity to add to that with single match day dividends and summer media buzz. As it should be. How is Mason Greenwood going to earn you more than 20p in the next 3 years???

• @Zidave I agree. Never said otherwise. Just reasoning why some feel they’ve missed out.

• @NewUser181925 said in When do we expect:

When will we expect a big input into the market when the shares split happens? Did not make much last night.

As others have said, it depends on the players in your port. I withdrew £512 appreciation profit yesterday due to Neymar, Pogba, Messi, Kane, Sterling, Kimmich and Savanier flying. The others in my port remained in the red or were unchanged. After the share split on Tuesday, hopefully a wider range of players should be flying.

• @Londoner - especially with the end of the month pay money coming in too.

• @Zidave sorry mate I can't afford big hitters do have Rashford he made nothing well a loss, was thinking when people see prices third cheaper maybe buy then, I have a little pot to buy a couple of Pogba Sancho

• @Londoner come next week I can buy 2 Pogba 2 Sancho 2 Neymar all for about £20,was thinking maybe people will buy a lot on Tuesday

• @NewUser181925 If they're going to buy a lot on Tuesday, they'll be buying plenty (i.e. a third of that amount) now.

The Share Split announcement came with an increase to dividends, which is why the proven dividend returners (i.e. the big hitters) leapt up.

If you can't afford those players, be patient. The mid-range players will look very, very cheap after the share split so they will enjoy a rise as more people join FI - slower but steadier.

If you're determined to buy Sancho, time your entry with some good Dortmund fixtures for IPDs and to increase chances of a good PB score. He should be a long term hold. Currently, he doesn't win many dividends and this is why he also fell last night despite being a 'big hitter'.

• @NewUser181925 2 of each will cost you closer to £40

• @Danny-c yes Sancho £10 and about£14 on the other 2 on the other hand £38 would only get me 2 shares so that's why I think people will buy Tuesday

• @lotsofgoats Dortmund have Bayern very soon for what could essentially be the title decider.

• @NewUser181925 this is the thing. If you have the money now, surely it makes sense to buy.
    A because there's the triple MB around them
    B because unless you can only afford one share, the end split/price is the same.....3 shares at the same total price. I think this somehow gets overlooked.

buying now gives 3 futures that can earn PB/MB/IPD

your £38 now is going to get just as many shares now as on the 26th (value wise)

• @Timothee-Atouba said in When do we expect:

@Zidave There was a huge increase as you say but it virtually all went into a dozen or so players and some people would have missed it and wondered why because a lot of people convinced themselves this was one big golden ticket.

Actually you are wrong, the golden ticket is obviously after the split when people can finally afford to buy some of the big boys, for me the announcement was just an opportunity to put money back that had been slowly withdrawn over last weeks.

• @Andy-M I apologise for being plainly incorrect Andrew. It will only become a golden ticket at any time with a consistent stream of new users and if I remember correctly the existing pricing hardly prevented exactly that back in January.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.