Raphaël Varane

• Pump pump pump
    Just messing bought 15 futures this morning why is the value so low? Scores the occasional goal, young and playing for Madrid. Why so low in value? Should I steer clear or invest....

• @Sebastian he's just handed in a transfer request aswell he should be flying right now but I guess all the extra cash went last night

• This should be good, short and long term?

• @Jad1982 Has he just handed in a transfer request today? Within the last hour?

• @Jad1982 @Sebastian Saw this earlier as well, jumped on a small handful...after SS 62p at current pricing with transfer spec and a few internationals coming up...that is an amazing price for the lad.

• Yeah I agree move or no move he is top class. In my opinion he should be in the top 200. 100% . Was shocked when I saw the price. It's risen but still a bargain in the goalscoring defender. With a guaranteed place where ever he ends up.

• I read the article in Metro where Varane's being linked with Man U (who isn't?) this morning, checked him on FI and jumped on him. £1.81 I got him at which I thought he's a steal at that!
    Even if he was to stay at Real, Zidane will have their leaky defence shored up in no time, which is why I am assuming his price is so low.
    IMO he could quite easily be worth £3-4 pre-split.

• If Varane moves, it'll be for a higher price than Van Dijk.

Enough said.

• Personally, I don't mind if he stays at Madrid and gobbles up a few pinpoint crosses from a certain player who is currently a spud.
    I hold both and the latter could become a PB beast at Real.
    Straight swap for Isco, Asensio or Bale ?
    What say you Spurs...

• I’m guessing madrid are putting their players out there to see which ones get the most interest from other clubs, dont be suprised to hear other stories about players.

• Luckily topped up few days after this post.

• VARANE PAY RISE?

Real Madrid plan to make Raphael Varane one of the best paid players at the club, according to AS.

The defender is reporteldy considering his future at the Bernabeu and has been linked with Paris Saint-Germain.

However, Real apparently believe a £2.5m-a-year salary increase will keep him in Spain.

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

• @SamVee used Man Utd to get himself a pay rise - a trick Godin used last January. 👍

• And Sergio Ramos before him.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.